New to NDL

New to the NDL? Introduce yourself here.
razorback44
Reactions:

Re: New to NDL

Post by razorback44 »

uf83198 wrote:Today is 1 year anniversary of the day I joined the NDL. I have had a lot of fun and am very happy to be a part of this great league.

I would like to thank Razorback for getting me into the NDL, I wouldn't be here without you. I'd like to thank Nick for being such a dick to everyone and giving me great stuff to read at work. And i'd like to thank everyone else that has played me in a season game, cup game, scrimmage, gave me advice on the boards, answered my dumb questions, etc and have made this so much more than a video game league.

I only have 2 regrets: I wish I could have found this league sooner, and I wish I could have come along before the switch to 2 seasons instead of 3 each year. I really only play this game and all of you make a shitty EA game so much fun.

Thanks for the opportunity,
uf
AIM: lazydayz446
PSN: lazydayz44

Twistanutz22
Reactions:

Post by Twistanutz22 »

uf83198 wrote:Today is 1 year anniversary of the day I joined the NDL. I have had a lot of fun and am very happy to be a part of this great league.

I would like to thank Razorback for getting me into the NDL, I wouldn't be here without you. I'd like to thank Nick for being such a dick to everyone and giving me great stuff to read at work. And i'd like to thank everyone else that has played me in a season game, cup game, scrimmage, gave me advice on the boards, answered my dumb questions, etc and have made this so much more than a video game league.

I only have 2 regrets: I wish I could have found this league sooner, and I wish I could have come along before the switch to 2 seasons instead of 3 each year. I really only play this game and all of you make a shitty EA game so much fun.

Thanks for the opportunity,
uf
I'm starting to wonder if razorback should get some kind of compensation package for bringing in all these guys! Ice and myself included!
razorback44
Reactions:

Post by razorback44 »

Twistanutz22 wrote: I'm starting to wonder if razorback should get some kind of compensation package for bringing in all these guys! Ice and myself included!
:lol: That would be awesome. I think I'm up to like 5 or 6 referrals in the league now. Anderlin just got called up as well so you've got one now yourself.
AIM: lazydayz446
PSN: lazydayz44

WooPigSooie316
Reactions:

Post by WooPigSooie316 »

razorback44 wrote:
Twistanutz22 wrote: I'm starting to wonder if razorback should get some kind of compensation package for bringing in all these guys! Ice and myself included!
:lol: That would be awesome. I think I'm up to like 5 or 6 referrals in the league now. Anderlin just got called up as well so you've got one now yourself.
Pretty impressive. Guess that would make me number 5 or 6.
Twistanutz22
Reactions:

Post by Twistanutz22 »

razorback is like the "Bob Sugar" of the NDL... You just can't turn him down... lol

WooPigSooie316
Reactions:

Post by WooPigSooie316 »

Twistanutz22 wrote:razorback is like the "Bob Sugar" of the NDL... You just can't turn him down... lol

Now I just feel dirty.........
xLiQx
Reactions:

Post by xLiQx »

Uuaww wrote:
jsence2 wrote:
RB4SC22 wrote:Dont understand how I contradict myself? Im just saying the odds of two people from the same city are small. Which they are..

There are two of us from Louisville; I think multiple guys from Columbus, and mult guys from Orlando area

It's not that odd.
I think everyone in the league except for myself and ICE live within an hour of someone else.

Nobody lives near me in North Dakota haha.
Season 25 NCAA - New Mexico Lobos 5-7
Season 26 NCAA - Arizona Wildcats 11- 3 (Pac 12 Champions, Rose Bowl Champions)
Season 1 Madden - Seattle Seahawks 12-4 NFC Champoinship game (lost)
Season 27 NCAA - Texas Longhorns 9-4 (Alamo Bowl champs vs USC)

Return to “League Introductions”