New GM North Dakota Bison

New to the NDL? Introduce yourself here.
Kyle
Reactions:

New GM North Dakota Bison

Post by Kyle »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Kyle and I am the new GM for the Bison currently being relocated to Fargo, ND. I used to play OOPT about 12 years ago and I am just getting back into it.

I'm not much for introductions. I grew up in a very small town in Northwest North Dakota called Columbus (pop 120). Went to school at NDSU which is why I went with the Bison for a team name. I have been married 20 years and currently live in the Twin Cities. I have three kids 16, 12 and 9. I work as an FRA inspector so if I want to make myself sound cool I say I'm a federal agent but its not cool so I really don't like telling anyone what I do for work lol.

I look forward to getting to know the group as it sounds like you have been together for a while now.

Thanks for having me!
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Re: New GM North Dakota Bison

Post by DRiccio21 »

Hey man, welcome to the league
Graywolf357
Reactions:

Post by Graywolf357 »

Welcome to the League Buddy
wdoupis
Reactions:

Post by wdoupis »

Welcome Kyle. I believe this is our first team in North Dakota as well.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Kyle wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:25 pm Hello Everyone,

My name is Kyle and I am the new GM for the Bison currently being relocated to Fargo, ND. I used to play OOPT about 12 years ago and I am just getting back into it.

I'm not much for introductions. I grew up in a very small town in Northwest North Dakota called Columbus (pop 120). Went to school at NDSU which is why I went with the Bison for a team name. I have been married 20 years and currently live in the Twin Cities. I have three kids 16, 12 and 9. I work as an FRA inspector so if I want to make myself sound cool I say I'm a federal agent but its not cool so I really don't like telling anyone what I do for work lol.

I look forward to getting to know the group as it sounds like you have been together for a while now.

Thanks for having me!
Welcome to the league!
Will need your opinion on good ol NDSU.

My buddies and I go on a college football annual trip to the far outreaches of the map.
Last year was Laramie in Wyoming and it was one of the best trips of my life.

This year in the voting machine is:
Montana-Grizz
Morgantown-WVU
NDSU
Eugene-Ducks
Boulder-Buffs
wdoupis
Reactions:

Post by wdoupis »

I'm not from any of those places but I think Ducks in a big game or Morgantown in a big game would be awesome. Shit, it would be awesome to go to Morgantown just for all the drunk singing of Country Roads.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

wdoupis wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:18 pm Shit, it would be awesome to go to Morgantown just for all the drunk singing of Country Roads.
I am one vote of 6 and Morgantown has mine right now for that very reason.

Let alone a cabin in the fall in the mountains?!
IN
Kyle
Reactions:

Post by Kyle »

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Well i'm not going to suggest going to an NDSU game. Highlights are you will party....although as much as you think you can drink people from North Dakota make it their second profession. Low lights if you have never been to North Dakota you are not missing out on anything! Its flat its cold and not a lot to do.

I would vote for a Grizz game. Missoula is really nice! Plus my cousins son plays for the Grizz Kellen Detrick DL.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Kyle wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:32 pm Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Well i'm not going to suggest going to an NDSU game. Highlights are you will party....although as much as you think you can drink people from North Dakota make it their second profession. Low lights if you have never been to North Dakota you are not missing out on anything! Its flat its cold and not a lot to do.

I would vote for a Grizz game. Missoula is really nice! Plus my cousins son plays for the Grizz Kellen Detrick DL.
Awesome!

NDSU wasn’t my vote and you confirmed it.
Glad to have ya and welcome to the league again.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

Welcome Kyle!

And Corey, if you go to Morgantown, let me know, I am about an hour and a half from there.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler

Return to “League Introductions”