NDL Tour

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
Whittness10
Reactions:

NDL Tour

Post by Whittness10 »

Now that PGA2K23 is now cross play it’s time to get a society/league fired up. I did a quick setup today to give anyone interested a 3 event buffer before I create an actual season.

Society name is NDL Tour.

I’m open to suggestions on tournament lengths/rounds, and how many days we get per event. My initial thought is Mon-Thurs, Fri-Sun. I’d like to try and mirror where the tour is playing each weekend, then throw in a random course during the week. I’ll do random course settings, with a spin of realism. For instance, if the “rainy” setting gets picked, the greens won’t be fast and firm. If it’s good weather, the green speeds won’t go from fast to slow and vice versa.

We’ll also be using simulation settings from TGC Tours. They are tough but I’m willing to learn. I’m also open to using handicaps, as it’s an option for the game to use. The game has its own handicap system as you play more rounds.

As stated, there are 3 events set up that will be active. I didn’t implement the Sim settings before I set up the first event, so that one is open to any settings. If anyone is interested, go search NDL Tour and I’ll accept your request.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: NDL Tour

Post by shel311 »

No more than 2 rounds per event imo.

TGC Settings ar the way to go.

Hopefully we get enough dudes to join up.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Something like 8 events with 2 Majors to start.

Does the Society do a points standing or let you assign the points breakdown for each tourney?

I'll join tonight.
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

Right now it’s set up like real life. 500 points for winning and etc. there’s other options too I believe
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

I’m +7 after 2 holes trying these settings.
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

I’ll join
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

Whittness10 wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:47 pm I’m +7 after 2 holes trying these settings.
Keep grinding rounds, you’ll figure it out and you’ll enjoy the game a lot more.

I’d recommend taking some practice swings pre shot and also hitting the range.

It’s all about getting the feel
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

Got my two rounds in. If anyone decides to join let me know so I can jump on and accept the request.

Dave it looks like I’m going to get qualified for THC so I’ll be in the challenge circuit somewhere.
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

Still have today and tomorrow to get in on the first tournament. Got two more after that and then I’ll set up a full season with majors and a final.
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

Today is the last day to play Innisbrook, where the PGA just played the Valspar.

Next up is the Mastercard course that they created and just released recently.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”