Joe's Retreat

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Re: Joe's Retreat

Post by GeorgesGoons »

dakshdar wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:36 am I haven't had the space to put out any books for several years and since I basically drink bourbon/scotch/whiskey or beer (which is in the mini fridge behind the bar) I had a lot of space available.
You should try Whistle Pig if you like Rye's and Rabbit Hole if you like Bourbon. I heard Whistle Pig was supposed to come out with a bourbon but haven't seen it in stores yet, release date was August 31st.
ImageImageImage
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

Joseph, the Rangers are never winning a Stanley Cup ever the fuck again. Sorry.
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

trendon wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:39 am Joseph, the Rangers are never winning a Stanley Cup ever the fuck again. Sorry.
Who dis?
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

dakshdar wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:57 am
trendon wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:39 am Joseph, the Rangers are never winning a Stanley Cup ever the fuck again. Sorry.
Who dis?
The Devils have won 13 in a row.

Don't ask me how. I am going to lose just under $1,000 on them on two bets (not make the playoffs and under 89.5 points)
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

trendon wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:21 pm
dakshdar wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:57 am
Who dis?
The Devils have won 13 in a row.

Don't ask me how. I am going to lose just under $1,000 on them on two bets (not make the playoffs and under 89.5 points)
I saw that. I haven't read whether this makes any sense given the make-up of the team/where they were last year; they're light years ahead in their rebuild; or it is incredible/random/lucky streak.

Also, you bet against your team. Awful.
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

Yeah, I've become something of a hater over the past three years because I can't stand the fact that they won't hit. I'm old and can't get over hockey becoming what it is lol. So I, was soooooooo confident that they would suck yet agian! :(

But 13-game winning streaks tend to brighten me up.

Anyway, hi Joe!

Return to “Off Topic Forum”