Happy Holidays!!!

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Happy Holidays!!!

Post by buckeye76 »

Just wanted to say Happy Holidays to you all. It’s been a while since I dropped in. Good to see familiar faces. I feel like I keep up with everyone cause of Facebook. Hope all is well with all of you and hope you all have a great New Year.

My kiddos are growing like weeds, like everyone else’s. Well, we broke down and got the kids a PS4 (actually its my sisters who used it twice and due to poor internet they haven’t played it since) I literally haven’t turned on the PS3 since Maddie was very young. You may see me on, I had to reset my PSN Pw, feel free to shoot me a message or invite to a game. If it’s COD (if you guys still play) I can promise I still suck :lol:

Hope you all are well.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: Happy Holidays!!!

Post by shel311 »

Shafley!!!

It's good to hear from you, man.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Good to see you drop by. If you are looking for some COD, me BFiVL, Badger_Judy, OldSchoola and I all play nightly. My PSN is U_Douche_Canoe
ImageImageImage
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

worst steelers team since Tommy Maddox days buckeye, feels bad to watch ben go out this way.

but good to see you!
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

Matt, my man, good to see you!
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

Good to see you Matt.
Hope all is well and happy holidays to everyone!
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Good to see you stop by Matt!

Glad we have kept in touch via the wonders of social media.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

shel311 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:06 am Shafley!!!

It's good to hear from you, man.
Like wise Shell. The twins are getting so big brother....Good to see the family doing well. All good here. Just busy at the FD and kiddo duty. its a blast I won't lie.
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

GeorgesGoons wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:11 am Good to see you drop by. If you are looking for some COD, me BFiVL, Badger_Judy, OldSchoola and I all play nightly. My PSN is U_Douche_Canoe
Ill check but believe i seen you on there last night while setting up. I appreciate it. Ill practice some before I bring the group down. Thanks George. Hope you are well....
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

DRiccio21 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:09 am worst steelers team since Tommy Maddox days buckeye, feels bad to watch ben go out this way.

but good to see you!
Love seeing the photos on FB brother. Hahaha! I agreee....sad to see the Steelers this way. We are 3yr out of a good team imo. We have cap space....hope I'm wrong. I was working at Cedar Point as a Medic when Ben went 15-1.....that was a long time ago. Hope all is well down south!!!!

Should i wait to buy the new golf game? Seen you were playing it. I figured i'd wait until after the new year.....etc. LMK.....Thanks
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

The_Niddler wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:46 am Good to see you Matt.
Hope all is well and happy holidays to everyone!
Thanks again for getting back to me on the update info. I worked the 26th, they had zero problems hooking up and playing. Hope you and the family had a great Christmas......Happy New Year JD!!!
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

Cnasty wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:35 am Good to see you stop by Matt!

Glad we have kept in touch via the wonders of social media.
[/quote

I'm not a fan of Facebook for all the politics, but Ill say I love it to keep up with friends/Family. Hope you and the family had a great Christmas and wish you and the family a Happy New Year Corey!!! Good hire by the hurricanes imo......
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

Weasel wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:33 am Matt, my man, good to see you!

Good to see you and the family well my man. Staying busy here with kiddo duty and work. Its never ending. I took the FD Softball team out to Vegas this last May. It was a blast. We played well however I herniated L5/S1 while playing. Let me tell you, i don't wish that on my worst enemy. Horrible summer. I was off from work until September. No surgery thankfully. Hoping to take a team back this May. Hope you and the family are doing well my friend.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

buckeye76 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:43 pm
GeorgesGoons wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:11 am Good to see you drop by. If you are looking for some COD, me BFiVL, Badger_Judy, OldSchoola and I all play nightly. My PSN is U_Douche_Canoe
Ill check but believe i seen you on there last night while setting up. I appreciate it. Ill practice some before I bring the group down. Thanks George. Hope you are well....
no need to practice
ImageImageImage
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

buckeye76 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:55 pmWe played well however I herniated L5/S1 while playing. Let me tell you, i don't wish that on my worst enemy. Horrible summer. I was off from work until September. No surgery thankfully. Hoping to take a team back this May.
A hot disc is no joke, glad to hear you got better without needing any interventions!
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

Matt I was wondering if you ever got on here anymore. I took a long hiatus from the boards, but recently got back into OOTP again. I definitely missed it. I've seen you cruising around town a few times but you've always been going the other direction. I see Cindy's posts on Facebook and I see you all are doing very well. Good to hear from you again.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

buckeye76 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:47 pm
DRiccio21 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 8:09 am worst steelers team since Tommy Maddox days buckeye, feels bad to watch ben go out this way.

but good to see you!
Love seeing the photos on FB brother. Hahaha! I agreee....sad to see the Steelers this way. We are 3yr out of a good team imo. We have cap space....hope I'm wrong. I was working at Cedar Point as a Medic when Ben went 15-1.....that was a long time ago. Hope all is well down south!!!!

Should i wait to buy the new golf game? Seen you were playing it. I figured i'd wait until after the new year.....etc. LMK.....Thanks

Ya we have a little NDL crew that plays. Would be good to have you. It’s frustrating to learn tho so be warned
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

DRiccio21 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:31 pm
buckeye76 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:47 pm

but good to see you!

Ya we have a little NDL crew that plays. Would be good to have you. It’s frustrating to learn tho so be warned

Ill probably wait unil the new one drops. Played some Madden which was nice. I have Cod and NHL downloaded too. Ill jump into those soon. I remember having a blast playing NHL online. But i also played with the same 4 people so we had a team. Thanks!!!!
buckeye76
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by buckeye76 »

Whittness10 wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:36 pm Matt I was wondering if you ever got on here anymore. I took a long hiatus from the boards, but recently got back into OOTP again. I definitely missed it. I've seen you cruising around town a few times but you've always been going the other direction. I see Cindy's posts on Facebook and I see you all are doing very well. Good to hear from you again.
Hope you're well my friend. With Covid Cindy has been very busy in the lab and staying over as you can imagine. Good to hear from you. We have been swamped at work. I haven't picked up in the ER since May of last year due to my injury. Hoping to pick up some in Jan. We will see.......
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

The great one returns. Good hearing from you, glad things are trucking along

Return to “Off Topic Forum”