IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
Toro
Reactions:

Re: IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!

Post by Toro »

For the folks that have installed the revamped, if you had a copy via a gameshare, would you download the disc based mod files, or digital?

I got Hen and Multiman installed, and then used the disc based mods...but they didn't load...thinking on it, a gameshare would be digital based...going to try those now...
Email or PM is the FASTEST way to reach me.
razorback44
Reactions:

Post by razorback44 »

How’d it turn out with the digital?
AIM: lazydayz446
PSN: lazydayz44

jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

Notre Dame will not be in the game, as things stand right now. Northwestern also opting out (which makes sense, given their stance on players getting paid). Some other schools (Kentucky included) hinting they may not be a part of the game, either.

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

The original ncaa football didn’t have almost any real schools. Notre dame was south bend, Washington st was Pullman etc etc

The game will be made with ability to edit stuff I’m sure making it all pointless whether they are “in” or “out” except for things like stadiums and fight songs.
Toro
Reactions:

Post by Toro »

Revamped installed fine with digital pkgs.
Apparently if you have it due to gameshare, or ps store download, use the digital steps on their GitHub.

Worked great after downloading and installing those.
Looks fantastic.

Also, today they released update v9, which apparently
Adds 10 new playbooks, new plays, including RPO, and modified cpu play calling logic.

Only downside, everyone you play online or in a dynasty, must be on v9 too, or the game crashes when you run a play the non v9 doesn’t have...logical, but some folks wouldn’t think about that before going to v9...
Toro
Reactions:

Post by Toro »

DRiccio21 wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 5:08 pm The original ncaa football didn’t have almost any real schools. Notre dame was south bend, Washington st was Pullman etc etc

The game will be made with ability to edit stuff I’m sure making it all pointless whether they are “in” or “out” except for things like stadiums and fight songs.
Totally agree with DRiccio21...and with the creative dudes that are here, and at other sites, the game will flourish, probably being better than ever.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

jsence2 wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:55 pm Notre Dame will not be in the game, as things stand right now. Northwestern also opting out (which makes sense, given their stance on players getting paid). Some other schools (Kentucky included) hinting they may not be a part of the game, either.
This is a recruiting ploy.
Makes him look good as a coach, like, hey, come play here, we are behind you and wont let them use your likeness unless you get paid.
For the record, I agree they should get paid.
But it is smart by him and they have a couple years to get it figured out.

Will be interesting.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
razorback44
Reactions:

Post by razorback44 »

The_Niddler wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:10 pm
jsence2 wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:55 pm Notre Dame will not be in the game, as things stand right now. Northwestern also opting out (which makes sense, given their stance on players getting paid). Some other schools (Kentucky included) hinting they may not be a part of the game, either.
This is a recruiting ploy.
Makes him look good as a coach, like, hey, come play here, we are behind you and wont let them use your likeness unless you get paid.
For the record, I agree they should get paid.
But it is smart by him and they have a couple years to get it figured out.

Will be interesting.
Fresno State is going the same route and this statement put out by them on Twitter 100% reads like a recruiting ploy.

Toro
Reactions:

Post by Toro »

V10 of revamped dropped on Saturday...

"v10 is here! Arkansas State, Georgia State, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan State, Nebraska, Penn State, Purdue, Rutgers, and Troy are now officially Revamped! Additionally, enjoy all-new RPO's, as well as other tweaks and fixes."

v9 was a gamechanger, literally:
V9 This release will include new plays like the RPO, enhanced CPU play calling logic, a fix for the game freezing when attempting to start a Team Builder dynasty, and many more fixes/tweaks.

This edition re-defined cpu playcall logic, allowing them to use the WHOLE playbook their squad has, instead of just the top 35 plays, and it added a ton of new plays to the game as well.

ONLY DOWNSIDE--when playing online, you AND your opponent must be on v9 or higher, or the game will lock up if you use a play the other user doesn't have.

versions are cumulative, ex: v10 has everything that came in the prior versions.
Kegr8er
Reactions:

Post by Kegr8er »

reports of EA is on track to release the next college football game in July 2023. LFG!!!

https://www.outkick.com/ea-sports-colle ... july-2023/
razorback44
Reactions:

Post by razorback44 »

Kegr8er wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:01 pm reports of EA is on track to release the next college football game in July 2023. LFG!!!

https://www.outkick.com/ea-sports-colle ... july-2023/

NCSUholmey
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by NCSUholmey »

July 2023 didn’t happen 🤣, but looks like Madden is getting cross platform compatibility so hopefully that gets into the NCAA game next summer. From what I read it might be next gen consoles only able to play each other.
trendon
Reactions:

Post by trendon »

Damnit. I thought this would be new good news.
BlackRain
Reactions:

Post by BlackRain »

Even with the new lawsuit, EA says it will be releasing the game in 2024. This article mentions the new lawsuit and the original lawsuit from the UCLA former player; he is working here in Las Vegas, Nevada for my Department, so I am not naming names. I tell guys all the time to not give him the time of day, as he ruined the NCAA College Football game...as that ended our favorite game.

https://www.outkick.com/ncaa-football-v ... s-it-mean/
ACTIVISION ACCOUNT NAME - CROSS GEN.- XBOX - (RONIN-BLACKRAIN)
razorback44
Reactions:

Post by razorback44 »

So turns out EA picked one hell of a year to come back with all the conference shifts and the playoffs kicking off. Hopefully no more delays going forward.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”