COVID-19

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Re: COVID-19

Post by GeorgesGoons »

nick wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:55 am ya it stopped him from getting covid while he died of something else
The article is about him taking the vaccine and dying 2 weeks later. It'll be interesting of what it was that killed him.....probably bacon
ImageImageImage
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

GeorgesGoons wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:00 am Interesting to see how this turns out. Looks like he wasn't healthy as it was though

https://www.ksnblocal4.com/2021/02/12/c ... -nebraska/
This is standard procedure, it won't be interesting at all to see how this turns out, because we already know now.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

shel311 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:27 pm New York Governor Andrew Cuomo will receive an Emmy for his leadership during the pandemic.

New York has the 2nd highest Deaths per 1 million out of the 50 US states.
Does Cuomo get to keep his Emmy now that everything is unraveling and he may be up for impeachment as it appears he covered up the death count in nursing homes by 50% and his own secretary to the Governor stated directly that they undercounted due to fear of a backlash?

I'm only worried about the important stuff...does he keep that Emmy!!
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

GeorgesGoons wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:11 pm NY may have had 50% more deaths in nursing homes. But, if you listen to Cuomo....he did an excellent job during the pandemic
shel311 wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:59 pm
shel311 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:27 pm New York Governor Andrew Cuomo will receive an Emmy for his leadership during the pandemic.

New York has the 2nd highest Deaths per 1 million out of the 50 US states.
Does Cuomo get to keep his Emmy now that everything is unraveling and he may be up for impeachment as it appears he covered up the death count in nursing homes by 50% and his own secretary to the Governor stated directly that they undercounted due to fear of a backlash?

I'm only worried about the important stuff...does he keep that Emmy!!
He keeps the Emmy
ImageImageImage
razorback44
Reactions:

Post by razorback44 »

The_Niddler wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:51 am
Yeah, they stated a while ago, kids are not the carriers they thought they were.
My sister, her husband, my mom and dad all live in the same house (Sister is remodeling, long story), but 4 adults all test positive, her 7 year old daughter, negative.

And some companies require a person to have a negative test before they are able to return to work. It could be months until you get a negative test.
Many false positives happen after you have had the virus. Your bodies antibodies can cause a false positive and they claim, right now, you are good for up to 90 days after you had it, so it could take 90 days to be able to get a negative test.
Most only take a little longer than 2 weeks, but it could.
I got Covid back in November after my 2 year old caught it at his daycare. His teacher had it and transferred it to my kid and two others in his class. He was sick for about 2 hours when he woke up groggier than usual one day and then threw up after breakfast. After he threw up, he was normal the rest of his quarantine. I ended up showing symptoms and testing positive 12 days after him. My wife never showed any symptoms so she never got tested.

This week, my wife and I had our second child. The hospital tested her for Covid during labor and to our surprise she tested positive. She has no symptoms at all and hasn’t been around anyone positive as far as we know. The best we can figure is either she had a false positive, has an asymptomatic case right now or had it when my son and I had it in November and is still testing positive almost 90 days later like you noted.

The hospital put my wife and I in a quarantine recovery room because of her result while our baby had some issues and had to spend two days in the NICU also in a quarantine room. The craziest part of our stay though is that they never tested me to see if I was also positive and then let me enter the NICU and visit my sons room multiple times all because I tested positive in November, recovered and was still in my 90 day window. I’m glad I got to be with my son in the NICU and we’re home now but I really still can’t believe they were cool with me cruising through there considering how locked down that place is.
AIM: lazydayz446
PSN: lazydayz44

nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

they found 12 strains of Covid in China. :lol:
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

nick wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 2:41 pm they found 12 strains of Covid in China. :lol:
I thought I saw there were 7 known strains in the US

also:

NY (or Cuomo) will release a statement amid the nursing home scandal that zero news networks are covering except Fox News.

CNN/MSNBC/ABC had a total of under a couple of minutes of coverage combined on it's Sunday shows.
ImageImageImage
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Probably should be in the Not-So thread...

https://nypost.com/2021/02/16/manhattan ... two-masks/
PSN: ReignOnU
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Why 2 masks when you can wear 3 masks....7 minute abs!!!
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

in 3 years we will be wearing 9 masks
ImageImageImage
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

our district is allowing us to stop taking everyone temps before entering campus every morning
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

COVID cases are down 77% in the past 6 weeks.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

Ya Toronto went from 1000 cases to under 400. Were fucked when it comes to Vaccines tho
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

shel311 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:54 pm COVID cases are down 77% in the past 6 weeks.
Does that mean our 2 weeks to flatten the curve is over a year later?
ImageImageImage
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

Italy blocks shipment of AstraZeneca vaccine bound for Australia, according to reports
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

They now believe that SARS-CoV-2 will not only continue to circulate in communities but will likely cause a significant burden of illness and death for years to come.

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1367 ... OwxfhHnM0c

gg
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

- Denmark, Norway and other European countries have suspended the use of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine following reports that some who received the shot developed blood clots

were all gonna die from this fucking shit :lol:
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

nick wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:28 am - Denmark, Norway and other European countries have suspended the use of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine following reports that some who received the shot developed blood clots

We all gonna die no matter what. Smoke the blunt or eat the gummies and live your life. I haven't changed anything for a year and am not stopping now
ImageImageImage
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

nick wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 2:28 am - Denmark, Norway and other European countries have suspended the use of the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine following reports that some who received the shot developed blood clots

This is just a normal precaution taken with a new vaccine.

Denmark health authorities have stated there is no link between the blood clots and the vaccine and also the number of cases of blood clots in the vaccinated population is the same as in the general population.
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

got the Johnson & Johnson one time shot this weekend

Return to “Off Topic Forum”