MLB Thread

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
wdoupis
Reactions:

Re: MLB Thread

Post by wdoupis »

I think Georgia obviously has more talent and especially defensively but I just think it's absurd for anyone to be favored by more than a TD vs the Vols. Georgia offensively actually plays into some of the Vols strengths defensively. I think it's going to be a super close game.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

I think UGA wears them down, keeps the Vols off the field offensively and make them feel rushed when on offense to play catch up creating errors and maybe some turnovers in that environment.

I just think UGA at home, being in these scenarios the last few years sets them up for a big W.

Orrrrrrrrr, I am completely wrong and UT is a team of destiny and scores 50 and dominates because college football.

Either way I can't freakin wait.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

wdoupis wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:13 pm I think Georgia obviously has more talent and especially defensively but I just think it's absurd for anyone to be favored by more than a TD vs the Vols. Georgia offensively actually plays into some of the Vols strengths defensively. I think it's going to be a super close game.
I keep telling Billy about the comparisons of 2019 LSU to 2022 UT

Both kinda came out of nowhere, no one picking them to be a contender before the season started.

2019 LSU's closest games: 7pts, 3pts, 5pts
2022 UT's closest games: 7pts, 3pts, 5pts

LSU had to go on the road to beat the dominant SEC West team in Bama. UT has to go on the road to beat the dominant SEC East team in Georgia.

It's happening!!
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

Cnasty wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:20 pm I think UGA wears them down, keeps the Vols off the field offensively and make them feel rushed when on offense to play catch up creating errors and maybe some turnovers in that environment.

I just think UGA at home, being in these scenarios the last few years sets them up for a big W.

Orrrrrrrrr, I am completely wrong and UT is a team of destiny and scores 50 and dominates because college football.

Either way I can't freakin wait.

I feel this same way. Georgia being at home, I think they will win this one and win it by 10 or more points, but either way, we will find out of UT is for real!
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
wdoupis
Reactions:

Post by wdoupis »

I think being 8-0 with wins over 5 ranked teams already shows they are for real. In regards to the game, I don’t think anyone is flustering the offense. They have 2 first round WRs and maybe a 3rd with an elite QB and O-line. We have not allowed any teams to average 4 yards per carry yet this year. Biggest worry for me is defending their right ends. Georgia is awesome but they aren’t as dominant as last years team and really match up well with the Vols
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Surprising stat I heard tonight.

Stetson Bennett has more passing yards than Hendon Hooker.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

you guys are killing this thread.
ImageImageImage
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Baseball killed this thread.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

shel311 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:25 pm
wdoupis wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 1:13 pm I think Georgia obviously has more talent and especially defensively but I just think it's absurd for anyone to be favored by more than a TD vs the Vols. Georgia offensively actually plays into some of the Vols strengths defensively. I think it's going to be a super close game.
I keep telling Billy about the comparisons of 2019 LSU to 2022 UT

Both kinda came out of nowhere, no one picking them to be a contender before the season started.

2019 LSU's closest games: 7pts, 3pts, 5pts
2022 UT's closest games: 7pts, 3pts, 5pts

LSU had to go on the road to beat the dominant SEC West team in Bama. UT has to go on the road to beat the dominant SEC East team in Georgia.

It's happening!!
fucking #Sheluck
ImageImageImage
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by plasma1896 »

plasma1896 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:31 pm Just read on twitta, 80% of the beting slips are tenn +8.5 and 75% of money on Tenn.

give me Georgia in the "they dont keep those lights on all night in vegas giving away money" play please

Return to “Off Topic Forum”