Tiger/Golf

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
wdoupis
Reactions:

Re: Tiger

Post by wdoupis »

Just take the L. You said something stupid, you were wrong. Carry on boys and lets hope for a full recovery and he can live a healthy life with the kiddos.
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

wdoupis wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:43 pm Just take the L. You said something stupid, you were wrong. Carry on boys and lets hope for a full recovery and he can live a healthy life with the kiddos.
It is a little heartbreaking after the father son outings they shared recently
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

Didn’t Tiger cheat on the mom of his kid with a dozen+ women? Father of the year right there. Wonder how much time the family man would be spending with his kid if he was trash at Golf ...
Wasted Memory
Reactions:

Post by Wasted Memory »

wdoupis
Reactions:

Re: Tiger/Golf

Post by wdoupis »

My god Bryson is such a soft little bitch
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

Is he? I see reports that he asked folks to leave, but when interviewed he said he didn't ask for anyone to get kicked out and that event security handled it. If that's the case, can't hold that against him
wdoupis
Reactions:

Post by wdoupis »

I highly highly doubt security would kick people out for yelling Brooksy unless his team told them too because that isn’t vulgar in any way. I get it it was in his back swing but that wasn’t the case in any videos I saw.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

wdoupis wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:20 am I highly highly doubt security would kick people out for yelling Brooksy unless his team told them too because that isn’t vulgar in any way. I get it it was in his back swing but that wasn’t the case in any videos I saw.
I'm pretty certain that the only people removed were those doing it at inappropriate times. I've gotta go team Bryson on this one. I think he's handled the whole thing very well. Koepka has openly bitched about quite a few players on tour for things that really aren't that important. Bryson sees that he's getting to him and he's just going to crank up the over the top happy/nerd shtick even more. I'm all for these 2 going back and forth for the next 3-5 years. Just toss in a side of Harry Higgs for commentary/flavor and I'm all hooked.
PSN: ReignOnU
wdoupis
Reactions:

Post by wdoupis »

I think its great for golf to have this feud and I do really really like Brooks so perhaps I am biased. I did see a lot of people on twitter that are golf guys saying that some were being booted for shouting it while they were not swinging. Who knows. Bryson is not great with the social skills but I gotta believe even he would realize how poorly that would go over.

As far as Brooks bitching about guys on tour I can't remember him ever saying anything that was not dead on. I love that he is vocal about things and especially the slow play.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

This is the worst conversation ever
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

nick wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:26 pm This is the worst conversation ever
This I agree with, mainly cuz I have zero clue what the hell they are talking about
ImageImageImage
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Tiger is playing this weekend, how excited are you Billy
ImageImageImage
footballkelly31
Reactions:

Post by footballkelly31 »

Anyone have a good app for keeping track of score history and stats as well as useful distance to green.
Sea. 14: UTEP MINERS 4-8
Sea. 15: STANFORD CARDINALS 3-9
Sea. 16: WAKE FOREST 2-10
Sea. 17: COLORADO ST. 3-9
Sea. 18: SOUTHERN MISS 5-7
Sea. 19: KENT ST. 3-9
Sea. 20,21: LOUISVILLE CARDINALS 1-11
Sea. 22-24: TEMPLE OWLS 24-15
wdoupis
Reactions:

Post by wdoupis »

GolfLogix is what I use and I like it.
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

I use SwingU
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

18 Birdies for me. I've used both free and premium. Most of the guys I golf with also use it, making it great for keeping track of everyone throughout round, especially when we've got multiple tee times.
PSN: ReignOnU
packsyd2284
Reactions:

Post by packsyd2284 »

footballkelly31 wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:19 pm Anyone have a good app for keeping track of score history and stats as well as useful distance to green.
Swing U is my go to.
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

ReignOnU wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:15 pm 18 Birdies for me. I've used both free and premium. Most of the guys I golf with also use it, making it great for keeping track of everyone throughout round, especially when we've got multiple tee times.
I moved to 18 birdies a bit after Grint started charging for hdcp. Did you find the premium worthwhile?
footballkelly31
Reactions:

Post by footballkelly31 »

Shit i went with grint because it seemed easy and the guy i was playing with was using it. My nephew suggested 18 birdies so i checked them out, they all seem to be the same.
Sea. 14: UTEP MINERS 4-8
Sea. 15: STANFORD CARDINALS 3-9
Sea. 16: WAKE FOREST 2-10
Sea. 17: COLORADO ST. 3-9
Sea. 18: SOUTHERN MISS 5-7
Sea. 19: KENT ST. 3-9
Sea. 20,21: LOUISVILLE CARDINALS 1-11
Sea. 22-24: TEMPLE OWLS 24-15
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

footballkelly31 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:31 pm Shit i went with grint because it seemed easy and the guy i was playing with was using it. My nephew suggested 18 birdies so i checked them out, they all seem to be the same.
Honestly I really like grint, and if you don't care about the cost (or having an exact hdcp) it's great. I still use it for stat tracking and just plug final scores into birdies for true hdcp

Ultimately you'll likely use what your golf buddies use

Return to “Off Topic Forum”