Politics and stuff

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Re: Politics and stuff

Post by GeorgesGoons »

I was always a fan of Chris Cuomo pre Trump. He has a new show on NewsNatiok. First episode with Bill Maher was pretty good
ImageImageImage
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Watched the Fedderman / Oz debate last night. All I can say is WOW! If people still vote for him after what everyone saw last night then I question their motives. If Pennsylvanians were smart they would write in a candidate over this guy. People talk about how Biden has lost a step in his old age, but he would run circles around Fedderman post stroke.

If you haven't seen any highlights of the debate you should take a look. It reminds me of this gold from 2007

ImageImageImage
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

I love today

MSNBC is all about talking about "election deniers" but refuse to say there are people on the left that has denied or not recognize a winner. Stacy Abrams for one. Damn near everyone after 2016 calling trump an illegitimate president. Or do they not count since they are on the left?
ImageImageImage
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

Whatever party is louder seems to lose. So much for that red wave.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

And the hysteria starts now. Trump announced he is officially running. I prefer he doesn't because he is so polarizing. I'd prefer Nikki Haley or Ron Desantis
ImageImageImage
wdoupis
Reactions:

Post by wdoupis »

Trump running is probably good for the Democrats as nobody gets fired up to vote for their candidates but they do get fired up to vote against Trump.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

wdoupis wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:26 am Trump running is probably good for the Democrats as nobody gets fired up to vote for their candidates but they do get fired up to vote against Trump.
Kinda like how he got voted into office. Not sure it was much of a vote for him as it was a vote against Hillary.
ImageImageImage
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

there needs to be an age limit on presidency candidates. Trump and Biden could both be dead by 2024 and it would be because of old age.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

nick wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:12 pm there needs to be an age limit on presidency candidates. Trump and Biden could both be dead by 2024 and it would be because of old age.
100% agree! If you are going to turn retirement age (determined by social security benefits) during the term you are running for you should be disqualified. There should be term limits also. 3 terms for senators and 4 terms for house of representatives, you get one extra term if you are a house speaker, minority leaders, senate majority leader. That is it. We need more people that reflect the population and not the 30% of the elderly.
ImageImageImage

Return to “Off Topic Forum”