Politics and stuff

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
Crowes
Reactions:

Re: Politics and stuff

Post by Crowes »

shel311 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:08 pm The presidents pressure is irrelevant to the fact that he's been under investigation for over 1 year.
Tell me when Trump's pressure started? About the time Giuliani was sent to the Ukraine? When about was that?
Crowes
Reactions:

Post by Crowes »

ReignOnU wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:21 pm
Crowes wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:58 pm
shel311 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:42 pm
Crowes wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:41 pm So since the guy Martin Aspen who is credited as supposedly finding all this stuff on Hunter Biden has been exposed as a fictitious person does that change any of you right wingers tune? Or we just ignoring that part?
Well the FBI has been investigating him since 2019 and hasn't thrown it out as fiction, so....
And?

I hope they put him in jail if he's guilty but the presidents very public pressure doesn't really put the most legitimate light on it right?
You're talking about the same President that went through a 3yr fight against the FBI, among others?

As for Martin Aspen, maybe I'm missing something... what does he have to do with Hunter's laptop... that absolutely crazy pics, texts and emails? (I'll assume you haven't seen most of them, because no one is reporting those details) If that's all fake, then someone has done one helluva job setting it all up.
Have you seen the shit they can do with deepfakes? You really think it would be hard in this day and age to doctor some photos? And the texts and emails are pretty easy to confirm with service providers right especially with the FBI investigative powers or heck even a good journalist could confirm them? So the fact that it was put out unconfirmed says something?
Crowes
Reactions:

Post by Crowes »

And we're really gonna think this family corruption shit is gonna stick when Trump all thru is presidency employees his own kids thru his businesses, that he didn't step away from mind you, who were able to accept all kinds of money from foreign entities and governments? Seems pretty obvious the average voter doesnt care or the issue is beyond their comprehension and goes right over their heads :lol:
Last edited by Crowes on Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Crowes wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:28 pm
ReignOnU wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:21 pm You're talking about the same President that went through a 3yr fight against the FBI, among others?

As for Martin Aspen, maybe I'm missing something... what does he have to do with Hunter's laptop... that absolutely crazy pics, texts and emails? (I'll assume you haven't seen most of them, because no one is reporting those details) If that's all fake, then someone has done one helluva job setting it all up.
Have you seen the shit they can do with deepfakes? You really think it would be hard in this day and age to doctor some photos? And the texts and emails are pretty easy to confirm with service providers right especially with the FBI investigative powers or heck even a good journalist could confirm them? So the fact that it was put out unconfirmed says something?
All possible, certainly... that's a whole lot of effort put into this if that's the case. I find it pretty hard to believe that it's not valid though. Way too many things line up with what we know to be true for everything else that is coming out to all be false. I understand why Tucker Carlson said that he's avoiding the personal details, because they are pretty f'n disgusting. But the fact that there are only 2-3 major media outlets that have even touched the story is pretty mindblowing to me. Joe called it Russian disinformation and it's been clearly stated that the laptop is authentic. As for what is actually on there vs other leaks that are running around, who knows. The timelines that they are putting out certainly align with quite a few tweets from Guiliani though.

I fully believe that if Biden wins the election, he will not be our president at the end of 2022.
PSN: ReignOnU
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Crowes wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:38 pm And we're really gonna think this family corruption shit is gonna stick when Trump all thru is presidency employees his own kids thru his businesses, that he didn't step away from mind you, who were able to accept all kinds of money from foreign entities and governments? Seems pretty obvious the average voter doesnt care or the issue is beyond their comprehension and goes right over their heads :lol:
He's a businessman, whose kids have always been a part of his businesses. Biden is a politician, who's kid (and potentially himself) have been profiting greatly off of that. If we find that Trump businesses have been taking massive sums of money during his presidency, due to it, then hopefully he's busted as well.

As for your last statement... or it just isn't being reported on the same way it would be if it were Don Jr..

Regardless of our political disagreements, you can't honestly sit there with at straightface and tell me that the media isn't handling this different than they would if it was one of Trump's kids.
Crowes
Reactions:

Post by Crowes »

ReignOnU wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:45 pm
Crowes wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:38 pm And we're really gonna think this family corruption shit is gonna stick when Trump all thru is presidency employees his own kids thru his businesses, that he didn't step away from mind you, who were able to accept all kinds of money from foreign entities and governments? Seems pretty obvious the average voter doesnt care or the issue is beyond their comprehension and goes right over their heads :lol:
He's a businessman, whose kids have always been apart of his businesses. Biden is a politician, who's kid (and potentially himself) have been profiting greatly off of that. If we find that Trump businesses have been taking massive sums of money during his presidency, due to it, then hopefully he's busted as well.

As for your last statement... or it just isn't being reported on the same way it would be if it were Don Jr..

Regardless of our political disagreements, you can't honestly sit there with at straightface and tell me that the media isn't handling this different than they would if it was one of Trump's kids.
Yes the liberal pundits cover their own topics differently then the conservative ones.

I still don't see why it matters really? Fox news is one of the largest news corporations in the world and one would think could easily find substantiated sources if they exist to force the liberal outlets hand, no?
Crowes
Reactions:

Post by Crowes »

Also I have seen the biden laptop stuff has been reported on every network as far as I've seen like giving the basics of the accusations.

Now are they devoting their hannity or Carlson bullshit pundit shows equivalent to hit, no.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Crowes wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:56 pm
ReignOnU wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:45 pm
He's a businessman, whose kids have always been apart of his businesses. Biden is a politician, who's kid (and potentially himself) have been profiting greatly off of that. If we find that Trump businesses have been taking massive sums of money during his presidency, due to it, then hopefully he's busted as well.

Yes the liberal pundits cover their own topics differently then the conservative ones.

I still don't see why it matters really? Fox news is one of the largest news corporations in the world and one would think could easily find substantiated sources if they exist to force the liberal outlets hand, no?
You don't see why it matters that our "news" providers are choosing which "news" to cover and by how much, based on their political leanings?
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Crowes wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:01 pm Also I have seen the biden laptop stuff has been reported on every network as far as I've seen like giving the basics of the accusations.

Now are they devoting their hannity or Carlson bullshit pundit shows equivalent to hit, no.
The top stories the last few days were people that got cold and ill at a Trump rally and people that got hot and sick at a Trump rally... you don't think that the laptop information is slightly more important than those 2?

Sure, you don't need to have 8 hours of programming on it, but to blatantly ignore it/gloss over of it, is pretty disingenuous. So back to my point, if this was Eric or Don Jr, do you think we'd have heard about freezing or overheating rally attendees... or would we have seen 8 hour shows?
Crowes
Reactions:

Post by Crowes »

Yes it's a problem but it's definitely not a new problem nor is it unique to liberal news outlets is all I'm trying to say.

I'm all for the fairness doctrine being reintroduced by the FCC.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Just looking back at the moments before the 2016 election... yikes...
shel311 wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2016 2:03 pm So what happens when she becomes President, and the fbi decides to arrest her?
Good times!!!
I know, that ain't happening.
shel311 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:58 am And yet, Americans as a whole don't really care, and Clinton will be elected as President, while under investigation by the FBI. I believe she's also under investigation for the Clinton Foundation, right?

So 2 FBI investigations for our President, no biggie.

Then this from Crowes tonight, along the lines of Shel in '16

Crowes wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:28 pm And we're really gonna think this family corruption shit is gonna stick when Trump all thru is presidency employees his own kids thru his businesses, that he didn't step away from mind you, who were able to accept all kinds of money from foreign entities and governments? Seems pretty obvious the average voter doesnt care or the issue is beyond their comprehension and goes right over their heads :lol:
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

#trunalimunumaprzure
Crowes
Reactions:

Post by Crowes »

Hasn't Trump first term firmly established a sitting president can't be prosecuted while in office?

If biden wins that will probably coincide with the Dems holding the house and maybe taking back the Senate. So all this will be prosecuted in 4 years if all this goes to a courtroom :lol:
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Glad to hear from our resident ANTIFA member. Thanks for your great insight Don Lemon
ImageImageImage
Crowes
Reactions:

Post by Crowes »

GeorgesGoons wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:06 am Glad to hear from our resident ANTIFA member. Thanks for your great insight Don Lemon
Way to come in there with such great insight from the mouth breathers point of view. Keep it up 👍 :lol:
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Crowes wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:59 am
GeorgesGoons wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 12:06 am Glad to hear from our resident ANTIFA member. Thanks for your great insight Don Lemon
Way to come in there with such great insight from the mouth breathers point of view. Keep it up 👍 :lol:
I honestly don't read 80% of your BS as it comes from an ANTIFA point of view.
ImageImageImage
Crowes
Reactions:

Post by Crowes »

GeorgesGoons wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:42 am
Crowes wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:59 am
I honestly don't read 80% of your BS as it comes from an ANTIFA point of view.
Makes sense. I wouldn't think much reading would be required when you attend your proud boys meeting then follow them over to the local cross burning
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

When do you think we'll have a good idea of who will be the next president? I'm guessing around the 15th at the latest and we could know tonight if there is a huge wave either way. Trump needs 15+% of the black vote to offset the potential losses of suburban housewives
ImageImageImage
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

We will know tonight but neither will concede tonight unless a landslide which I don’t see happening either way.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

I don't think we'll know tonight... I'd guess due to PA, but I think there may be other swing states that are close enough that we'll need a full count on the mail-ins. (unless I've missed something on their most recent timelines for final counts)

Return to “Off Topic Forum”