Politics and stuff

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
cougnix
Reactions:

Re: Politics and stuff

Post by cougnix »

Remember the red and blue 3D glasses? There is nobody going to look through both colors to see the truth.

And most will have you believe its Bidens fault, not me saying you are wrong. And the others will have you believ its Trumps fault, sorry I didnt state the other part. Again, keep slicing and dicing because you do exactly the same thing...
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

cougnix wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:18 pm And most will have you believe its Bidens fault
On what planet would you say something like that if you think it's Biden's fault.
cougnix wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:18 pm And the others will have you believ its Trumps fault, sorry I didnt state the other part. Again, keep slicing and dicing because you do exactly the same thing...
You're legit making zero sense right now. You probably don't remember that your quote stating "most will have you believe its Bidens fault" was in response to someone else blaming Trump :lol:

Your talk about "slicing" is completely nonsense, but you know that.

Nick blamed Trump, you quoted him and said "And most will have you believe its Bidens fault" but now you're trying to tell me that didn't mean you were absolving Biden and blaming Trump? That's patently absurd.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Verified by Reuters, so credible:
Exclusive: Before Afghan collapse, Biden pressed Ghani to ‘change perception

The men spoke for roughly 14 minutes on July 23. On August 15, Ghani fled the presidential palace, and the Taliban entered Kabul. Since then, tens of thousands of desperate Afghans have fled and 13 U.S. troops and scores of Afghan civilians were killed in a suicide bombing at the Kabul airport during the frenetic U.S. military evacuation.

In much of the call, Biden focused on what he called the Afghan government’s “perception” problem. “I need not tell you the perception around the world and in parts of Afghanistan, I believe, is that things are not going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban,” Biden said. “And there is a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture.”

Biden told Ghani that if Afghanistan’s prominent political figures were to give a press conference together, backing a new military strategy, “that will change perception, and that will change an awful lot I think.”

Ho hum, no biggie. Wasn't a president recently impeached for a phone call with another country's president, and asking that president to lie and telling that president if he followed through there would be benefits for him and his country for doing so?

https://www.reuters.com/world/exclusive ... 021-08-31/
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

And just like George...

I listed 8 other blames.

And again, you are 100% blaming Biden because he is in office. Its like all the new themes "What if...?"

Trump was the worst president in our lifetime, not even close. Did he do things that benefitted me probably. Biden was the next best option other than him, but he is a buffoon. To think that any President unilaterally makes any of these decisions is also ridiculous.

20 years in Afghanistan is EVERYONES fault and the people of Afghanistan are the most to blame. Crowes isnt in here jawing with you because hes laughing the roles are reversed and its the same argument coming from the other side. And would you expect the media that supported Trump to support Biden and vice versa? Human nature to listen and believe their own. Good thing for me is all this shit looks great from my house and I couldnt care less either way.
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

cougnix wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:52 pm Trump was the worst president in our lifetime, not even close.
Joe Biden: Hold my beer
cougnix wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:52 pm Crowes isnt in here jawing with you because hes laughing the roles are reversed and its the same argument coming from the other side.
What "other side" are you thinking I'm on? I'd love to hear it.
Crowes
Reactions:

Post by Crowes »

shel311 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:48 pm Verified by Reuters, so credible:

The men spoke for roughly 14 minutes on July 23. On August 15, Ghani fled the presidential palace, and the Taliban entered Kabul. Since then, tens of thousands of desperate Afghans have fled and 13 U.S. troops and scores of Afghan civilians were killed in a suicide bombing at the Kabul airport during the frenetic U.S. military evacuation.

In much of the call, Biden focused on what he called the Afghan government’s “perception” problem. “I need not tell you the perception around the world and in parts of Afghanistan, I believe, is that things are not going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban,” Biden said. “And there is a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture.”

Biden told Ghani that if Afghanistan’s prominent political figures were to give a press conference together, backing a new military strategy, “that will change perception, and that will change an awful lot I think.”

Ho hum, no biggie. Wasn't a president recently impeached for a phone call with another country's president, and asking that president to lie and telling that president if he followed through there would be benefits for him and his country for doing so?

You have dipped into Georgie levels of stupidity please stop. That is all.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Crowes talking about levels of stupidity in this thread, that lack of self awareness though :lol:
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

Don’t mean he ain’t spot on with that one shel. LOL.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

BFiVL wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:55 pm
ReignOnU wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:37 pm
BFiVL wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:14 pm Monday morning QBing here. No rational person would say the exit was handled well. However, he did keep a promise that the two previous admins said they would do. Get us out. Trump can say he would have done better all he wants but he didn’t. Easy to take shots when you didn’t make the call.
If this is how we keep promises now, I'd like to give him a pass on keeping any other promises.

And if we stay out will you have the same opinion? Loss of life is bad. The exit was shit. However, we are now out and no more soldiers will die over there.
Of course I'd have the same opinion. Why the hell would I support him consistently fucking things up on the way to meeting an end? That's a pretty low bar to set.
PSN: ReignOnU
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

ReignOnU wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:31 pm
BFiVL wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 5:55 pm
ReignOnU wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:37 pm
BFiVL wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:14 pm Monday morning QBing here. No rational person would say the exit was handled well. However, he did keep a promise that the two previous admins said they would do. Get us out. Trump can say he would have done better all he wants but he didn’t. Easy to take shots when you didn’t make the call.
If this is how we keep promises now, I'd like to give him a pass on keeping any other promises.

And if we stay out will you have the same opinion? Loss of life is bad. The exit was shit. However, we are now out and no more soldiers will die over there.
Of course I'd have the same opinion. Why the hell would I support him consistently fucking things up on the way to meeting an end? That's a pretty low bar to set.

Are you equally outraged at the loss of life the last decade after we got who was responsible for 9/11? We went there for that reason. Not to babysit for an undisclosed amount of time and continued death tolls for years to come. All the while knowing, that when we leave, there was zero chance that the stability the US provide would last. I agree 100 percent that the exit was terrible but we are out. Most likely will define our presidents legacy. On to the next evil.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

As I've said previously, I agree that we needed to disengage. We never should have been as involved as we were. But none of that is related to the topic at all. It's a false equivalency. The fact is, we were there in that situation, we needed to get out, and President Bernie Lomax and company handled it like shit. If that's the standard for keeping promises, I'll pass.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

I love when our little cat mmir shows up...hi crowes
ImageImageImage
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

shel311 wrote: Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:48 pm Verified by Reuters, so credible:

Glad you brought it up..
ImageImageImage
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

Republicans and their freedom.

That freedom includes no abortions after 6 weeks.. you must play the national anthem before sporting events! You also are limited in talking about critical race theory.

This is what freedom looks like. Texas is always ahead of the curve, usually covid but this time it’s freedom
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

nick wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:26 am Republicans and their freedom.

That freedom includes no abortions after 6 weeks.. you must play the national anthem before sporting events! You also are limited in talking about critical race theory.

This is what freedom looks like. Texas is always ahead of the curve, usually covid but this time it’s freedom
They got open carry no permits. That’s freedom. America.

Uncle Mcfeely impregnates 13 year old girl. She gets an abortion. Uncle Mcfeely can sue these people a) the person who drives her to clinic. B) the doc) c) the girl. D) everyone who provide any service to her.

https://www.npr.org/2021/09/02/10330489 ... aw-for-now
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Focusing on the <1% while missing the bigger picture... sounds like every liberal agenda.
BFiVL
Reactions:

Post by BFiVL »

ReignOnU wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:13 am Focusing on the <1% while missing the bigger picture... sounds like every liberal agenda.
I’m pro life for myself but I hate definitives. You have a law in place that doesn’t take in account things like rape, incest, and health of the mother. Seems silly to me. But hey. It’s just one percent :roll:
Crowes
Reactions:

Post by Crowes »

ReignOnU wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:13 am Focusing on the <1% while missing the bigger picture... sounds like every liberal agenda.

Pot meet kettle? Conservative agendas are any different?

Throwing out a picture of a baby on an operating table and saying that is a true representation of abortions when the truth is actually the overwhelming majority of abortions that happen in this country are a woman takes pills then has a heavy period..... But hey you guys are the virtuous ones. :lol:
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

BFiVL wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 9:19 am
I’m pro life for myself but I hate definitives. You have a law in place that doesn’t take in account things like rape, incest, and health of the mother. Seems silly to me. But hey. It’s just one percent :roll:
Never said it should be definitive. Just stating it's stupid to focus on the <1%.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Crowes wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:56 am

Pot meet kettle? Conservative agendas are any different?

Throwing out a picture of a baby on an operating table and saying that is a true representation of abortions when the truth is actually the overwhelming majority of abortions that happen in this country are a woman takes pills then has a heavy period..... But hey you guys are the virtuous ones. :lol:
No idea what point you're trying to make... that there's a misrepresentation on the how? That killing via medical is more virtuous than via suction/other? Who the hell really knows what kind of illogical justifications go on in your head.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”