Politics and stuff

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
jsence2
Reactions:

Re: Politics and stuff

Post by jsence2 »

GeorgesGoons wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:39 pm
shel311 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:26 pm You can't pull this when you continually downplay the" limited number" of rioters and destruction caused over the summer.
This is typical of the radical left thought process and their need to have the only righteous voice during any debate.

Jason has absolutely lost it with the downplaying the smer and completely over-playing the capital riots as the next Boston Tea Party level of insurrection.
"Overplaying" organized attempts to assassinate leaders, as another person was arrested yesterday trying to sneak in with fake inauguration credentials, a Glock with a 17 round clip, and 500 rounds of ammunition. Sure thing, buddy. I'm out.

S14: N Texas 7-1
S15: Wake 8-5
S16-21: Washington 9-4, 10-3, 8-5, 9-4, 7-6, 6-7
S22: Ohio 8-5
S23: ECU 12-2
S24-26: Kentucky 8-5, 5-7, 5-7
Career: 102-61
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

jsence2 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:59 pm
GeorgesGoons wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 3:00 pm To make it some...

What happened Wednesday was not a threat to our constitution or our republic. Do you really think a couple hundred people, and I'm sure not all were violent in the capital building, could cause the country to fail. What they did was absolutely wrong, everyone here has not refuted that, and they should be prosecuted. I just with the left had the same fevor to prosecute their own instead of bailing them out.
There are court documents showing that many of the folks in this mob were planning to kidnap and assassinate elected leaders.

You couldn't even admit that point, and you made excuses for the mob. You answered my question. There's no discussion to be had if you cannot even admit that we saw an attempted coup from member of that crowd.
What excuses, please quote them
ImageImageImage
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

jsence2 wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:27 pm "Overplaying" organized attempts to assassinate leaders, as another person was arrested yesterday trying to sneak in with fake inauguration credentials, a Glock with a 17 round clip, and 500 rounds of ammunition. Sure thing, buddy. I'm out
you've said you're out about 5 times now, and each time you come back, do the exact same thing George is doing, and get real quiet about responding to your biased and factually incorrect statements.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

What am I doing?
ImageImageImage
Crowes
Reactions:

Post by Crowes »

GeorgesGoons wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:35 pm What am I doing?
What aboutisms..... False equivalencies..... Lumping together the entire left as the ones that rioted in the summer aka all trump supporters are the same as the ones that stormed that capital. The usual knuckle dragger stuff :lol:
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Crowes wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:50 pm
What aboutisms..... False equivalencies..... Lumping together the entire left as the ones that rioted in the summer aka all trump supporters are the same as the ones that stormed that capital. The usual knuckle dragger stuff :lol:
Show me where I said they are all the same. I definitely said some protested while others rioted
ImageImageImage
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Crowes wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:50 pm
Still knuckle dragger stuff when it's going the opposite way or is there a more cheerful and progressive term?
PSN: ReignOnU
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

Dumbass tried to sell the stolen government laptop to the Russians :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

Y’all ready for the hillbilly class to protest again?
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Paying more for other's negligence/decisions was inevitable... I just didn't think it would happen internationally before domestically. We're back in the Paris Accord.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

ReignOnU wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:42 pm - I've said it for years, the identity politics of liberals can't sustain. It is a collection of "the enemy of my enemy, is my friend." Women's rights and LGBTQ initiatives don't jive with Muslim support. Supporting low-mid class workers (unions, min wages, etc) doesn't work with loosened illegal immigration policies. Intense social services don't serve the purpose of assisting, they give (and they also take, which leads to another economic issue). These are just quick examples with tons more. But the larger point is that when things go past a certain point or reach a specific level, then that "identity" reacts as if they are greater than all.

- TLDR: You'll find that there's a pretty straight-forward theme to most of this. Most conservatives will be pretty straight-forward about where they stand and that stance doesn't tend to move very much. Most liberals are all about the whatever the flavor of the month is, that's not conservative, until that clashes with their own personal agenda or true feelings. Not a fan of painting people with a broad brush, but my personal experience has proven time and again that most liberals are ultimately fake. Usually they are moderates that are putting on show to look good in front of others or to boost their own ego and convince themselves that they are a wholesome person. .
Day 1 in office, good old Portland and Seattle get to enjoy some of more repair costs thanks to ANTIFA. Crazy how an "idea" can run through a town and bash windows and vandalize a bunch of stuff.

Day 2 in office starts strong as #BidenErasedWomen trends on Twitter, with the feminists bitching about the Trans community, because Biden signed an EO that will allow men to play women's sports. Meanwhile, the Trans community replies by calling the TERFS (trans-exclusionary racial feminists) the equivalent of feminist Nazis and extreme racists.

Day 3... maybe BLM will come out and be all pissed off that Biden hasn't given them anything yet. Haha, nope... they'll be silenced. Thanks for your votes, see you in '24.

I really don't know why Conservatives are jumping off of social media. I get that you don't want to support the ridiculous bans, etc. But how could you possibly pass up this kind of free entertainment? Just read, don't post. Easy.
jeheinz72
Reactions:

Post by jeheinz72 »

I'm telling you, hardcore liberals are every bit as racist as the Vanilla ISIS - literally everything in life they look at through the lens of race
GM of the Fresno Grizzlies, 2071 - on
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

ReignOnU wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:15 pm
ReignOnU wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:42 pm - I've said it for years, the identity politics of liberals can't sustain. It is a collection of "the enemy of my enemy, is my friend." Women's rights and LGBTQ initiatives don't jive with Muslim support. Supporting low-mid class workers (unions, min wages, etc) doesn't work with loosened illegal immigration policies. Intense social services don't serve the purpose of assisting, they give (and they also take, which leads to another economic issue). These are just quick examples with tons more. But the larger point is that when things go past a certain point or reach a specific level, then that "identity" reacts as if they are greater than all.

- TLDR: You'll find that there's a pretty straight-forward theme to most of this. Most conservatives will be pretty straight-forward about where they stand and that stance doesn't tend to move very much. Most liberals are all about the whatever the flavor of the month is, that's not conservative, until that clashes with their own personal agenda or true feelings. Not a fan of painting people with a broad brush, but my personal experience has proven time and again that most liberals are ultimately fake. Usually they are moderates that are putting on show to look good in front of others or to boost their own ego and convince themselves that they are a wholesome person. .
Day 1 in office, good old Portland and Seattle get to enjoy some of more repair costs thanks to ANTIFA. Crazy how an "idea" can run through a town and bash windows and vandalize a bunch of stuff.

Day 2 in office starts strong as #BidenErasedWomen trends on Twitter, with the feminists bitching about the Trans community, because Biden signed an EO that will allow men to play women's sports. Meanwhile, the Trans community replies by calling the TERFS (trans-exclusionary racial feminists) the equivalent of feminist Nazis and extreme racists.

Day 3... maybe BLM will come out and be all pissed off that Biden hasn't given them anything yet. Haha, nope... they'll be silenced. Thanks for your votes, see you in '24.

I really don't know why Conservatives are jumping off of social media. I get that you don't want to support the ridiculous bans, etc. But how could you possibly pass up this kind of free entertainment? Just read, don't post. Easy.
Yep, my favorite part of Twitter is all of the Q folks realizing they were duped, and all the MAGA folks starting to admit that they defended what they knew were lies from Trump for FOUR YEARS, simply because they wanted him to "own the libs".

Such fun entertainment! :roll:

ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Yesterday Biden signed the 100 days to mask order... Anyone on federal lands must mask up. Then he proceeded throughout the day, on federal land, without a mask. When his press secretary was asked about it today, she said it was ok because they were celebrating an historic event.

Oops.

I haven't read the order top to bottom, but wouldn't that also include the secretary since that's held on federal land as well?

I'm less surprised that this all happened than I am that the question was asked. I guess 100% ass kissing only lasted a day. That's a real shocker.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Seeing Tweets from Texas politicians that the order yesterday to stop oil/gas leasing on federal lands is going to cost ~120k jobs? Yikes!
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

HAHA
ImageImageImage
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

Pretty sure his real name is John Smith and he was just checking to see if his car needed a warranty.
jsence2
Reactions:

Post by jsence2 »

The report today by the Washington Post makes the events of January 6th even more terrifying. And it makes Trump's inactions even more damning. Impeach him so this type of thing is never allowed to happen again, find out who was involved in giving these insider instructions (looking at you Boebert), and lock them up and throw away the damn key.

This details what the FBI found when they arrested the leader of the Oath Keepers.

GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Learned something today. I'd say the January 6th overrunning of the capital building probably wasn't the worst thing to happen in modern time.

I actually never heard of this:

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/ ... 983-244578
ImageImageImage

Return to “Off Topic Forum”