Cell Phones and Tech Shit

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: Cell Phones and Tech Shit

Post by shel311 »

Weasel wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:06 pm Frustrating though bc Id still probably be using the original pixel if it was still running.
Same

I guess I'm old now, but I don't care about the bells and whistles of the newest phones any more. And honestly, they don't really seem to really have any new, cool must have features from year to year. I'd be happy keeping the same phone for longer than 2 years, but one of the only conspiracy theories I believe is the phone companies messing up your phones via updates after 2 years. That HAS to be true. :lol:
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

talking to a guy on the phone now. He's trying to sell me device protection.....told the dumb fucker I've been paying for the device protection since I got the phone a year ago. I just want a new damn phone. Language barriers are a motherfucker
ImageImageImage
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

shel311 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:29 pm
Weasel wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:06 pm Frustrating though bc Id still probably be using the original pixel if it was still running.
Same

I guess I'm old now, but I don't care about the bells and whistles of the newest phones any more. And honestly, they don't really seem to really have any new, cool must have features from year to year. I'd be happy keeping the same phone for longer than 2 years, but one of the only conspiracy theories I believe is the phone companies messing up your phones via updates after 2 years. That HAS to be true. :lol:
Planned obsolescence. It's absolutely a thing.
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by plasma1896 »

GeorgesGoons wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:55 pm talking to a guy on the phone now. He's trying to sell me device protection.....told the dumb fucker I've been paying for the device protection since I got the phone a year ago. I just want a new damn phone. Language barriers are a motherfucker
as soon as i hear that Indian accent, i say "your breaking up, i cant hear you, and i hang up"
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

For you cell phone Techies out there (looking at you Shel).

I still have Fi and am looking at getting a new phone. I still have my Pixel 3 XL and it has become a pain in the ass as of late. Should I go with the Galaxy S22 Ultra or the Pixel 6 Pro? And why should I go with one or the other
ImageImageImage

Return to “Off Topic Forum”