Random Discussions

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Re: Random Discussions

Post by ReignOnU »

...we'll you see... that's where the case of beer becomes a bit of a hinderance. My wife had 4 friends and about 10 bottles of wine. They were pretty much done around 9a. I was moving until 3a on 2 of the nights. :-)
PSN: ReignOnU
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

nick wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:03 pm You guys don’t have friends that can move for you for a case of beer?
My brother is coming out to drink beer and bark directions
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

I provided beer and pizza when we moved.

We are still trying to get the house together a week later. Living room is done, son's room is on him so mostly done (computer and shit set up), master bedroom just finished today with the removal of blinds and addition of curtains and our 65" TV in there. Thursday we should get our dining room table and basement sofa.

The one bad thing about moving to an older neighborhood is the damn trees! At one spot in our yard the leaves were around a foot to 2 feet deep.
ImageImageImage
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

https://www.reddit.com/r/nextfuckinglev ... urce=share

One of the funnier things I've seen on the internet in a bit.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

shel311 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:30 am https://www.reddit.com/r/nextfuckinglev ... urce=share

Hilarious! :lol: :lol: :lol:
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

shel311 wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:30 am https://www.reddit.com/r/nextfuckinglev ... urce=share

That had some legit el oh el moments
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

Just beat the shit out of a homeless guy. Felt so good.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

nick wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:24 pm Just beat the shit out of a homeless guy. Felt so good.
Details?
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

He was pissing on a business wall. I’m like weird. He then aggressively hollers at girls and how he’s from hell yada yada. So his beer falls and I kick it away lol and I walk away he follows. Trying to be tough. I push him. He spits on me (1st straw). I let it go. He horks on me. I snap. He runs. I walk to his backpack cause I know he wants. He comes running tries to get and then he’s fighting for it. I’m laughing. He falls and gets it but He’s locking my leg won’t let me walk away so I black out. Punch him in the face stomp him 2 times then punch him again. He lets go. I walk away.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

nick wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:57 pm He was pissing on a business wall. I’m like weird. He then aggressively hollers at girls and how he’s from hell yada yada. So his beer falls and I kick it away lol and I walk away he follows. Trying to be tough. I push him. He spits on me (1st straw). I let it go. He horks on me. I snap. He runs. I walk to his backpack cause I know he wants. He comes running tries to get and then he’s fighting for it. I’m laughing. He falls and gets it but He’s locking my leg won’t let me walk away so I black out. Punch him in the face stomp him 2 times then punch him again. He lets go. I walk away.

He does nothing to you, you kick his beer away?
He follows you, so you physically push him?
He runs away from you, so you go to take a homeless guys only possessions?
He tries to get his stuff back and you laugh at him?
He falls on the ground, so you punch him in the face, stomp him 2 times and punch him again?

Then you run to this board to brag about it to a bunch of 40+ year old dudes?
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

bragging fam. imagine what id do to you if we ever crossed paths.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

totally crazy i kicked the shit out of someone during covid times for doing this

ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

nick wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:18 pm bragging fam. imagine what id do to you if we ever crossed paths.
I like my odds.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

spit on me twice and we'll see.
jeheinz72
Reactions:

Post by jeheinz72 »

nick wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:57 pm He was pissing on a business wall. I’m like weird. He then aggressively hollers at girls and how he’s from hell yada yada. So his beer falls and I kick it away lol and I walk away he follows. Trying to be tough. I push him. He spits on me (1st straw). I let it go. He horks on me. I snap. He runs. I walk to his backpack cause I know he wants. He comes running tries to get and then he’s fighting for it. I’m laughing. He falls and gets it but He’s locking my leg won’t let me walk away so I black out. Punch him in the face stomp him 2 times then punch him again. He lets go. I walk away.
Wow look out everybody, we got a bad ass over here.
GM of the Fresno Grizzlies, 2071 - on
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

jeheinz72 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:26 am
Wow look out everybody, we got a bad ass over here.
Yeah, cool story bro!
The man is homeless, where would you like him to piss?

You kicked the man's drink? Maybe that is the only thing he has had to eat/drink all day?
Maybe he is an ass and yelling cause he is hangry!

And did you really "black out" if as soon as the guy lets go of your leg, you walked away?
Blacking out would mean you lose your shit and go off till someone pulls you off of him, etc.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

1. i dont give a fuck about a homeless crackheads problems.

I get off the bus, he pisses on the front wall of a 7/11... so Im like hes a goof. I go get Popeyes come back, hes aggressively hollering at girls and being a dick. Not liek hey baby like screaming at them. hes not your "innocent homeless dude" downtown hes a junky crackhead. SO then as im walking his beer slides and i kick it down the street. then I walk away and he gets up, gets in my face, i push him to fuck off as i walk away and he decides to spit on me twice. All over kicking a fucking drink

So its ok for the junky to spit on me twice?

and then the rest is history.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

btw, thats a rhetorical question. i truly dont care what you guys think.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

nick wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:48 am So its ok for the junky to spit on me twice?

If you did nothing to provoke this, no, it is not ok, but....
You kicked his drink, then he confronted you and that is why he spit on you.
Your action caused his reaction.

I do give you credit for sticking up for the girls, but the entire thing could have probably been avoided if you just told him to shut the fuck up and leave the girls alone.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

nick wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:52 am btw, thats a rhetorical question. i truly dont care what you guys think.
And you do care, cause if you didn't, you would have never posted about it in the first place.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”