Random Discussions

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: Random Discussions

Post by Cnasty »

I just want awesome explosions and cool flight scenes.
That’s all I need and sounds like it will fit that.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Watching the news regarding the shooting and all I can think of is the officers on scene would be charged with an act of cowardice in the military. I can't get over this tragedy, it weighs extremely heavy on my heart. I can see my son at that age and that's all I can think of. It's not good on the soul
ImageImageImage
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

GeorgesGoons wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:17 am Watching the news regarding the shooting and all I can think of is the officers on scene would be charged with an act of cowardice in the military. I can't get over this tragedy, it weighs extremely heavy on my heart. I can see my son at that age and that's all I can think of. It's not good on the soul
That is what I struggle with George. My son is that age!
He and his cousin are in 3rd grade!

I cannot imagine a coward going into an elementary school and telling little kids that it is time to die.
Such a fucking coward.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

The_Niddler wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:22 pm
GeorgesGoons wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 12:17 am Watching the news regarding the shooting and all I can think of is the officers on scene would be charged with an act of cowardice in the military. I can't get over this tragedy, it weighs extremely heavy on my heart. I can see my son at that age and that's all I can think of. It's not good on the soul

I cannot imagine a coward going into an elementary school and telling little kids that it is time to die.
Such a fucking coward.
I was talking about the cops being cowards, The border patrol guys ended up disregarding the orders of the incident commander and that is when it stopped. I wish they wouldn't have waited 45 minutes to do so
ImageImageImage
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

GeorgesGoons wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 3:58 pm

Such a fucking coward.
I was talking about the cops being cowards, The border patrol guys ended up disregarding the orders of the incident commander and that is when it stopped. I wish they wouldn't have waited 45 minutes to do so
I agree, I was talking about that. It scares the shit out of me that cops would be cowards and not march forward to help 8-10 year old kids.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

The_Niddler wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 10:11 pm
GeorgesGoons wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 3:58 pm

Such a fucking coward.
I agree, I was talking about that. It scares the shit out of me that cops would be cowards and not march forward to help 8-10 year old kids.
My heart never hurt so much knowing help was feet away. One girl was shot once and it pierced her kidney and she bled out. It pisses me off knowing help was right there
ImageImageImage
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

those are your boys in blue tho. they took an oath to not stop a shooter and let kids die.. wait, i got the police hymn wrong.. its to have a cushy job and get overpaid? thats better.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

nick wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 11:40 pm those are your boys in blue tho. they took an oath to not stop a shooter and let kids die.. wait, i got the police hymn wrong.. its to have a cushy job and get overpaid? thats better.
Solid top 5 and potentially a rival to the dumbest shit you've ever posted.
PSN: ReignOnU
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

coming from the guy who thought pizza joints were helping democratic pedophiles? we sure we're gonna discuss top 5 comments?
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

if only the shooter was an unarmed black guy in a vehicle.. then they might of been able to do something about it. Drats. next time.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Nick is hitting all the cliches. George's turn up next to balance things out on both sides!
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

im just so fucking mad that these pussies let kids die because they were scared to get shot.. when they knew the fucking risks when they took the job.

this is akin to a firefighter refusing to enter a building and put a fire out.

Madness.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

What i truly don't get tho.. is this not a fucking wake up call that they need to be defunded? They did nothing!!!!!! Why are you paying for this service? I thought Americans needed guns to protect themselves.. ontop of that they also need cops to protect them who in the end don't even protect them?

Defund these losers. Get that money into education so you have better people and less of the shooter.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

nick wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:55 pm is this not a fucking wake up call that they need to be defunded?
No

It means those folks need to be fired and possibly prosecuted.

You're going to defund all the departments who actually did their job in other similar scenarios and put their lives on the line to save people? Oh wait, nick thinks cops have an easy job and none of them would ever do such a thing, right?
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

nick wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:26 pm coming from the guy who thought pizza joints were helping democratic pedophiles? we sure we're gonna discuss top 5 comments?
If you say that's how it went down, it must be true. :roll:
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

nick wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:55 pm What i truly don't get tho.. is this not a fucking wake up call that they need to be defunded? They did nothing!!!!!! Why are you paying for this service? I thought Americans needed guns to protect themselves.. ontop of that they also need cops to protect them who in the end don't even protect them?

Defund these losers. Get that money into education so you have better people and less of the shooter.
The illogical leaps of logic are amazing, but you forgot to blame Trump and white males.
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

nick wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:52 pm im just so fucking mad that these pussies let kids die because they were scared to get shot.. when they knew the fucking risks when they took the job.

this is akin to a firefighter refusing to enter a building and put a fire out.

Madness.
100% agree here.
ImageImageImage
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

shel311 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:35 pm Nick is hitting all the cliches. George's turn up next to balance things out on both sides!
Nope, not today. Im not on my game today, plus I gotta go knock out as many trucks as possible this evening so don't have time to play mental Olympics with Nick
ImageImageImage
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

0 days since a mass shooting in the US.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

Return to “Off Topic Forum”