Sports Streaming Sites

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Re: Sports Streaming Sites

Post by The_Niddler »

And ESPN3 through XBMC has a bunch of feeds for the game. I am on one that doesn't have commercials so you see what the stadium sees.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Spidercam rules!!

Though i may try the Data Center one or whatever it's called.
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

Data center is awesome
I_S33M_THAB33T_U
Reactions:

Post by I_S33M_THAB33T_U »

justin.tv is shut down also. if you want to update the 2nd post. And ever since mash up went down on XBMC i cant seem to find anything on there.

I use stream2watch.me or time4tv.com to watch most of the live stuff.
Last edited by I_S33M_THAB33T_U on Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Weasel wrote:Data center is awesome
That's the one I was using, it was so awesome. Then I got greedy, and tried to quick check out another one. Dumb!

Now none of the WatchESPNs are working for me.
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

shel311 wrote:
Weasel wrote:Data center is awesome
That's the one I was using, it was so awesome. Then I got greedy, and tried to quick check out another one. Dumb!

Now none of the WatchESPNs are working for me.
Not leaving!
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

I_S33M_THAB33T_U wrote:justin.tv is shut down also. if you want to update the 2nd post. And ever since mash up went down on XBMC i cant seem to find anything on there.

I use stream2watch.me or time4tv.com to watch most of the live stuff.
Sports devil works fine for me through XBMC for sports.
Not sure what you are looking for since mashup went down.
Head over to the XBMC sections and check it out. The first post of the addon discussion thread gives options since mashup went down.
mreijimiyake
Reactions:

Post by mreijimiyake »

OK you cunts you owe me.

http://www.sportsnationhd.tv/view.php?pg=login

I use it on KODI but the guys have an app for android too or you can watch on the browser vie the webpage.

Yes you have to pay a wee bit but don't be tight arses. Free streams are fucking shit and ain't worn the hassles. You fucking know that already.

All MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, ENGLISH Prem fitba, Super Rugby, Kabbadi, college football, PPV boxing and UFC if you like that shit too.

Vast vast majority of shit is HD. It sits about £4.50/month if you buy the 3 month/6 month packages. Cheaper if you go for the year.

It's fucking awesome sauce and you're welcome.
AIM: mreijimiyake
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

mreijimiyake wrote:OK you cunts you owe me.
I don't know you, but I love your tone
mreijimiyake
Reactions:

Post by mreijimiyake »

Weasel wrote:
mreijimiyake wrote:OK you cunts you owe me.
I don't know you, but I love your tone
All in jest mate!

I love everyone :lol:
AIM: mreijimiyake
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Every time I've tried the Reddit links in the past, it feels like trying to watch stuff 7 years ago where you gotta get through a million ads and probably a million viruses as well on your computer just to hope to watch a stream that will likely crap out 5 minutes after you start it.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

shel311 wrote:Every time I've tried the Reddit links in the past, it feels like trying to watch stuff 7 years ago where you gotta get through a million ads and probably a million viruses as well on your computer just to hope to watch a stream that will likely crap out 5 minutes after you start it.

While I hear you about the ads, I can tell you that once you get through them, everyone that I watched, stayed up for the entire game and was HD quality.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

I updated the second post in this thread.
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

shel311 wrote:Every time I've tried the Reddit links in the past, it feels like trying to watch stuff 7 years ago where you gotta get through a million ads and probably a million viruses as well on your computer just to hope to watch a stream that will likely crap out 5 minutes after you start it.
They also struggle with casting from a phone in many cases. They're often embedded video that the Chrome mobile browser will struggle with so you're looking at downloading a second, specialized browser for casting that can extract the embedded link for the video and cast that. This will work, but it will (from what I've seen) also drop or lag out more often making you restart the process.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

If I can't from my laptop or desktop's chrome browser I have had no issues. Some of the Reddit feeds support casting. Most tell you prior to clicking on them.
dakshdar
Reactions:

Post by dakshdar »

I can give that a try, just normally don't have the laptop out. That's the wife's machine. I'm still a desktop user at home.

Though, watching through the tablet is nearly good enough for just keeping tabs on a game or two.
DRWebs
Reactions:

Post by DRWebs »

The_Niddler wrote:

While I hear you about the ads, I can tell you that once you get through them, everyone that I watched, stayed up for the entire game and was HD quality.
I feel like a lot of them said how many adds you'd have to close out as well, with some being labeled "no adds"
Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

Yall need the AdBlock chrome extension
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

dakshdar wrote:I can give that a try, just normally don't have the laptop out. That's the wife's machine. I'm still a desktop user at home.

Though, watching through the tablet is nearly good enough for just keeping tabs on a game or two.

I stream from my desktop at home using the chrome browser and then cast it to my chromecast.

And I use adblock but it does not block every ad, some still show on the videos before you they will play.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”