Minecraft?

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: Minecraft?

Post by shel311 »

Weasel wrote:
nick wrote:you guys all play in an online video game league.

you're all 30+
Fair point.

Just dont lump me in with the old guys!
You're the oldest dude in the league in every way...except actual age. :)
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

Sorry, but there are games out there that are for kids and Minecraft is one of them. When high school kids make fun of people that play them, then they are for kids. That is all...
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

cougnix wrote:Sorry, but there are games out there that are for kids and Minecraft is one of them. When high school kids make fun of people that play them, then they are for kids. That is all...
and im sure the kids in your class would make fun of u too for getting upset and getting the nickname "Eeyore" on an online gaming forum.
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

For the record, I downloaded Minecraft on my tablet just to see what my kids are up to all the time. I played it, sometimes with them in an online game, and was completely baffled as to the attraction to the game. It looks terrible and it's boring as hell. Smash stuff, build stuff, kill zombies. I just don't get it.

Beefy would probably love it though.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

Nick, XBOX One during their conference did a little piece of this game.

Go check it out for your pleasure.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

cant hear u guys, too busy building my castle. fuck ya'll
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

you guys will be happy to know that i defended by castle by slaying 2 zombies and then sacrificing a sheep to the sheep god
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

nick wrote:
cougnix wrote:Sorry, but there are games out there that are for kids and Minecraft is one of them. When high school kids make fun of people that play them, then they are for kids. That is all...
and im sure the kids in your class would make fun of u too for getting upset and getting the nickname "Eeyore" on an online gaming forum.
Actually we talk about the adult games like COD and Madden and make fun of the kids playing Minecraft together...
ImageImage

nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

ya man Madden is such an adult game. I mean, Ive only been playing that since I was like 6...

Cougnix go talk to someone else who cares what you have to say. thanks buddy
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

ImageImage

packsyD22
Reactions:

Post by packsyD22 »

nick wrote:
trendon wrote:

you're all 30+
Weak.

That line would have worked ten years ago when video games weren't the runaway #1 media.
i dont care that they play ncaa, they shouldnt care i brought up minecraft lol. maybe care is the wrong term. they should stop telling me how 13 yr olds enjoy minecraft when 13 yr olds enjoy NCAA.. thats all.
I mean I'm with nick on this one.

Some of you ply COD on headsets w 12 year olds and even talk shit to them.........
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

packsyD22 wrote:
nick wrote:
trendon wrote:

you're all 30+
Weak.

That line would have worked ten years ago when video games weren't the runaway #1 media.
i dont care that they play ncaa, they shouldnt care i brought up minecraft lol. maybe care is the wrong term. they should stop telling me how 13 yr olds enjoy minecraft when 13 yr olds enjoy NCAA.. thats all.
I mean I'm with nick on this one.

Some of you ply COD on headsets w 12 year olds and even talk shit to them.........
That's Beefy and he has the right to do that...
ImageImage

shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

cougnix wrote:That's Beefy and he has the right to do that
America!!!
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

shel311 wrote:
cougnix wrote:That's Beefy and he has the right to do that
America!!!
ImageImage

packsyD22
Reactions:

Post by packsyD22 »

I mean lets take it easy on nick here, we are all guilty of being a little fuckin dorky here. Have you ever read some of Noles stuff?
LetsGoPeay
Reactions:

Post by LetsGoPeay »

packsyD22 wrote:I mean lets take it easy on nick here, we are all guilty of being a little fuckin dorky here. Have you ever read some of Noles stuff?
Yeah... but that's Nole. He has his own category. He's our own heavier version of Levar Burton.
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

packsyD22 wrote:I mean lets take it easy on nick here, we are all guilty of being a little fuckin dorky here. Have you ever read some of Noles stuff?
Seriously? Take it easy on nick? LMFAO...
ImageImage

Weasel
Reactions:

Post by Weasel »

Ive been saying it for years, nobody in this league has any room to call anyone a nerd/dork for doing anything. We're grown ass men playing an online football video game league together
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

you guys should see my castle now. i added a balcony.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

thought id show u the place thus far since everyones replying in here so im assuming youre eager to see. unfortately finding coal is tight so lights are off for a bit.

still working on the 2nd floor. Its a tough job by yourself. You see the balcony. The original idea was to have 1 balcony a side per floor i dont know if i can even do that.

Heres the main floor. Sorry its a little dirty im just settling in. Have my mining section to the right where I can get my supplies. a Furnace to the left and the stairs straight ahead. The floor is grass.. kinda sucks but for now itll do. Im thinking about a nice sand design.

heres the second floor. The balcony and on the other side a nice painting I made. Wont be able to see it til the lights are installed in a bit but you know, its looking nice.

and finally heres a view from the roof, overlooking the water for now. Man.. Neighbors to the left, the castle entrance being worked on in front. Id argue this is a nicer view than Dave's condo.

hope you enjoyed my Crib NDL, now get out!

Return to “Off Topic Forum”