NFL Thread

Come one, come all. Talk about anything not league or video game football related here.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: NFL Thread

Post by shel311 »

Shoulda played the game in Buffalo any way!!

wdoupis
Reactions:

Post by wdoupis »

How devastated must a Broncos fan be right now. Russ has always been a corny and horrible personality but now he is such trash and they gave up so much and paid him so much. That is headed towards worst trade ever conversation.
qazhby
Reactions:

Post by qazhby »

wdoupis wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:45 pm How devastated must a Broncos fan be right now. Russ has always been a corny and horrible personality but now he is such trash and they gave up so much and paid him so much. That is headed towards worst trade ever conversation.
What losing to the Sam Darnold led Panther's does to a mf
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

I could be wrong as I saw it a few weeks ago but it was something like trading/cutting Russell Wilson would result in a $103 mil cap hit next season, $75 mil in 2024, and $49 mil in 2025.

So it seems they're 100% stuck with him for 2 more seasons and cutting/trading him in 2025 is possible but still hugely costly.

I still don't understand what's going on with him. He's only I think 33 years old, just doesn't really make sense.
ajalves
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by ajalves »

I looked at the Broncos box score yesterday......they done seem to have a ton of offensive talent.

I could be wrong.
wdoupis
Reactions:

Post by wdoupis »

Their RB Williams got hurt but they sucked while he was playing too. Courtland Sutton is a legit WR and a Juedy was a top 10 pick who I think would be really good if he had a QB who could throw him the ball. Even their 3rd WR Hamler is explosive. Their coach seems like he is way over his head too and I can't pretend like I can break down scheme but Russ is just missing wide open dudes and his teammates can't seem to stand him.
Graywolf357
Reactions:

Post by Graywolf357 »

Russ turned Hollywood. He is a 33yo running QB that is 5-11 on a good day. He is more worried what he looks like then playing football any more. He is done.
NCSUholmey
Site Admin
Reactions:

Post by NCSUholmey »

Wisconsin Wilson went crazy, NC State Wilson was the good QB :D
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

Russell Wilson will probably be the late QB i draft next year in fantasy football.
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

Steelers haven't had a fun season (would have been much different with a healthy Watt and full year of Pickett imo) but i'm very pleased with Pickett and Pickens.

Pickett has a lot of confidence in the pocket. only issue is he's older than dudes who have been in the league 2-3 years already so grading his progression as a rookie is sort of skewed.

Pickens on the other hand is a complete monster. any ball in his radius i just assume he's going to catch.

unfortunately as much as i like him, i think Najee is a bust. he just doesn't see the hole and explode thru and he doesn't run thru guys like i had hoped he would. hopefully just a sophomore slump but when Benny Snell is out playing him you know there is an issue more than just a weak oline.
wdoupis
Reactions:

Post by wdoupis »

Pickens was such an elite recruit and made crazy catches at UGA but just didn't blow up but he always seemed like he'd be a better NFL receiver than he was in college. Total steal.
ReignOnU
Reactions:

Post by ReignOnU »

DRiccio21 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:07 am unfortunately as much as i like him, i think Najee is a bust. he just doesn't see the hole and explode thru and he doesn't run thru guys like i had hoped he would. hopefully just a sophomore slump but when Benny Snell is out playing him you know there is an issue more than just a weak oline.
Wanted Derrick Henry... got Trent Richardson. I know that feeling.
PSN: ReignOnU
Whittness10
Reactions:

Post by Whittness10 »

ReignOnU wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:07 pm
DRiccio21 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 11:07 am unfortunately as much as i like him, i think Najee is a bust. he just doesn't see the hole and explode thru and he doesn't run thru guys like i had hoped he would. hopefully just a sophomore slump but when Benny Snell is out playing him you know there is an issue more than just a weak oline.
:lol:
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

ReignOnU wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:07 pm
exactly right
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

Pickett stinks but Pickens is a future star.
cougnix
Reactions:

Post by cougnix »

Russ ain't no Geno!
ImageImage

PSN: Cougnix
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

Steelers 4-1 with TJ playing
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

Tom Brady has played 62 years in the NFL and tonight's TD with :03 left was the latest go ahead TD of his career. If someone would have bet me that was his latest go ahead TD I would have lost a lot of money
ImageImageImage
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

Mark Ingram running out of bounds 1 yard short of a 1st down with no one really that close to him and costing us the game was hilarious.
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

In just his past 10 seasons, Tom Brady has had played with 10 top 10 defenses.

Manning, Rodgers, Brees, and Mahomes combined for their careers have played with 10 top 10 defenses.

The full breakdown for careers:

Brady - 15
Manning - 4
Rodgers - 4
Brees - 2
Mahomes - 0

Return to “Off Topic Forum”