Re: 2092 Season Thread - The Wolfe of NDLB

Post by TheGobOne »

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ!!!
viewtopic.php?f=109&t=42759
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

I don’t have to be on the forums anymore??

The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

plasma1896 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:46 pm any chance someone can help me with the game settings. on 22 i am able to see all levels (6) on my computer screen. now i just see 4 levels and i have copied the same settings on the older version. any help appreciated.
The windows come from your in-game resolution settings and your monitors resolution settings.
If you go to the ootp start screen, I believe you click on troubleshooting and then click on resolution or something to that effect.
PSN: The_Niddler
TWITCH: The_Niddler
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

nick wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:18 pm I don’t have to be on the forums anymore??

If you are only using the forums for OOTP, you are correct.
TheGobOne
Reactions:

Post by TheGobOne »

Ya the forums themselves aren't going anywhere. Still post in all the other stuff you do. Just OOTP stuff is moving to Discord. If the next Commish wants to move it back to the forums so be it lol.
The_Niddler
Reactions:

Post by The_Niddler »

TheGobOne wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:44 pm Ya the forums themselves aren't going anywhere. Still post in all the other stuff you do. Just OOTP stuff is moving to Discord. If the next Commish wants to move it back to the forums so be it lol.
In my opinion, there will be no need to ever move it back to the forums.
I will leave this section up, just in case, but Discord is the most popular option right now and for recruiting purposes, if nothing else, is a far better option.
TheGobOne
Reactions:

Post by TheGobOne »

Congrats to Bowie on back to back titles! I am NOT putting a file up. I will import and move to the offseason in 23. A file should go up later tonight or at worst tomorrow morning depending on if I have issues.

We are NOT simming tomorrow. I want to give everyone a breather and chance to get into 23 with no issues. Also this gives everyone time to join our new Discord which is now the home of the NDL if you didn't read the messages above (you really should). Link will be below.

I will be locking out communications in Slack tonight and locking the season thread on the forums and directing all GMs to Discord.
THIS IS IMPORTANT - If you are NOT in the Discord by the time we start to sim the Free Agency sim (this will be on Sunday) I will consider your team open and replace you. That might sound harsh but that is 72h to get in here and make sure your spot is good. (If you have circumstances that are preventing you from joining like vacation or something just shoot me a DM on Slack those will still be open but let me know ASAP plz).

We are losing Billy (Richmond and former commish) and Pete so far. Thank you guys and sorry to see you go. Door is always open. Save that Discord link :slightly_smiling_face:.

GG and see you in Discord - https://discord.gg/9BY9FDnTnd
TheGobOne
Reactions:

Post by TheGobOne »

ALL OOTP COMMUNICATION IS NOW DONE ON DISCORD. JOIN US THERE - https://discord.gg/9BY9FDnTnd

Return to “Old OOTP Baseball”