2068 Season Thread... Cuevas Gets His Crown

Out of the Park Baseball League

Moderators: TheGobOne, Cnasty, Ry, nick

wdoupis
Reactions:

2068 Season Thread... Cuevas Gets His Crown

Post by wdoupis »

Welcome to the 2068 season thread. I want to say once again congrats on a great season and title run by Miami and to Los Angeles for a great season. Remember if there are any Winter Meeting Topics you guys want now is the time to post them up. We will continue to sim normally tomorrow. There is one thing I'd like to announce...

I have had a hard time filling Las Vegas and it has basically not been run for 3 seasons at least. I am going to start running his team as the owner which includes trade talks and all that if anyone is interested. Obviously the Greeks will not trade with LV but I need to get this organization as healthy as possible as when potential owners see it there is not much appeal. As soon as we get an owner I will hand it off.
nick
Reactions:

Re: 2068 Season Thread... Cuevas Gets His Crown

Post by nick »

while Miami was on the road to winning, apparently our scout was uncovering decent players for once.

SP: -

CF: -
wdoupis
Reactions:

Post by wdoupis »

One post? You guys are spoiled with these rollovers. May have to make ya wait it out next season
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

wdoupis wrote:One post? You guys are spoiled with these rollovers. May have to make ya wait it out next season
We are officially in the most boring part of the year. I wish we could do ARB in 1 day and lets move on
ImageImageImage
kdog36
Reactions:

Post by kdog36 »

GeorgesGoons wrote:
wdoupis wrote:One post? You guys are spoiled with these rollovers. May have to make ya wait it out next season
We are officially in the most boring part of the year. I wish we could do ARB in 1 day and lets move on
sounds like a good winter meetings topic. I would not mind moving to FA the day after rollover sim
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

kdog36 wrote:
GeorgesGoons wrote:
sounds like a good winter meetings topic. I would not mind moving to FA the day after rollover sim
You'll need at least 1 full day before you could advance
ImageImageImage
Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

Are you pulling exports for this sim?
ImageImageImageImage
wdoupis
Reactions:

Post by wdoupis »

Seeitsaveit13 wrote:Are you pulling exports for this sim?
Yeah, rollover is done and everything is normal
wdoupis
Reactions:

Post by wdoupis »

GeorgesGoons wrote:
I’ve been Commish since I think 2053 or 2054 and we have had one sim the entire time that all 30 exported.
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

One of the greatest to ever play the game.

Thank you Kyle Lee...and Billy :P

Seeitsaveit13
Reactions:

Post by Seeitsaveit13 »

wdoupis wrote:
Seeitsaveit13 wrote:Are you pulling exports for this sim?
Yeah, rollover is done and everything is normal
Cool, Thanks
ImageImageImageImage
wdoupis
Reactions:

Post by wdoupis »

Cnasty wrote:One of the greatest to ever play the game.

Thank you Kyle Lee...and Billy :P

FUCK KYLE LEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
plasma1896
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by plasma1896 »

low posts, nfl sunday.. simple math
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

In other related Minutemen news, Bri By has been a successful AAA manager for a couple years and is now getting the call to lead the Minutemen after our manager retired.

Going to be tough sledding as longtime fan favorite Roberto Ramirez has opted out and Kimble is joining him in FA unless they take the comp offer.
Tweaks forthcoming!
DRWebs
Reactions:

Post by DRWebs »

Cnasty wrote:In other related Minutemen news, Bri By has been a successful AAA manager for a couple years and is now getting the call to lead the Minutemen after our manager retired.

Going to be tough sledding as longtime fan favorite Roberto Ramirez has opted out and Kimble is joining him.

Tweaks forthcoming!
We've got a tweaker on our hands
wdoupis
Reactions:

Post by wdoupis »

File is uploading...
wdoupis
Reactions:

Post by wdoupis »

File is uploaded, website updated. New in game date 11/19

Get those arbitration offers and team options done, just two more chances

Vote for the HOF guys... Its gonna be fuuuuuun!!!!!!!!

Michael Hogan AL Reliever of the Year going 3-3 with 9 saves and a 1.91 era... I did not see that coming
Alejandro Garza NL Reliever of the Year going 11-3 with 34 saves and a 1.05 era

AL Gold Glovers

SP Pat Hernández of the Nashville Hustle honored: Wins the 2067 NDL AL Hechler and Koch Award at P.
C Tim Helms of the Philadelphia Cheesesteaks honored: Wins the 2067 NDL AL Hechler and Koch Award at C.
1B Ronald Davies of the Cookeville Cubs honored: Wins the 2067 NDL AL Hechler and Koch Award at 1B.
2B Alfonso Romero of the Omaha Beef honored: Wins the 2067 NDL AL Hechler and Koch Award at 2B.
3B Tim Rollins of the Nashville Hustle honored: Wins the 2067 NDL AL Hechler and Koch Award at 3B.
SS Shi-fa Song of the New England Spitters honored: Wins the 2067 NDL AL Hechler and Koch Award at SS.
LF Juro Motsuzuki of the Moose Jaw Diamond Dogs honored: Wins the 2067 NDL AL Hechler and Koch Award at LF.
CF Walt Johnson of the Richmond Greeks honored: Wins the 2067 NDL AL Hechler and Koch Award at CF.
RF Jacob Lang of the Port Orange Hawks honored: Wins the 2067 NDL AL Hechler and Koch Award at RF.

NL Gold Glovers

SP Mike Reynolds of the Edmonton Mounties honored: Wins the 2067 NDL NL Hechler and Koch Award at P.
C Haywood Taylor of the Houston Alcoholics honored: Wins the 2067 NDL NL Hechler and Koch Award at C.
1B Mikhail Volnin of the Chicago Royale honored: Wins the 2067 NDL NL Hechler and Koch Award at 1B.
2B Woody Walker of the Alabama Bears honored: Wins the 2067 NDL NL Hechler and Koch Award at 2B.
3B Carlos Ramos of the Winterfell Direwolves honored: Wins the 2067 NDL NL Hechler and Koch Award at 3B.
SS Soshu Sumita of the Orange County Ducks honored: Wins the 2067 NDL NL Hechler and Koch Award at SS.
LF Leonardo Morán of the Washington Thunder Crabs honored: Wins the 2067 NDL NL Hechler and Koch Award at LF.
CF Roberto Herrera of the Orange County Ducks honored: Wins the 2067 NDL NL Hechler and Koch Award at CF.
RF Michael Couch of the Cincinnati Crush honored: Wins the 2067 NDL NL Hechler and Koch Award at RF.

AL Platinum Stick

C Neal Herrera of the Miami Vice honored: Wins the 2067 NDL AL Platinum Stick Award at C.
1B Kel Sampson of the New England Spitters honored: Wins the 2067 NDL AL Platinum Stick Award at 1B.
2B Larry Young of the Cookeville Cubs honored: Wins the 2067 NDL AL Platinum Stick Award at 2B.
3B Warner Woods of the Richmond Greeks honored: Wins the 2067 NDL AL Platinum Stick Award at 3B.
SS Bryan Yang of the Omaha Beef honored: Wins the 2067 NDL AL Platinum Stick Award at SS.
LF Edward Stevens of the Omaha Beef honored: Wins the 2067 NDL AL Platinum Stick Award at LF.
CF Walt Johnson of the Richmond Greeks honored: Wins the 2067 NDL AL Platinum Stick Award at CF.
RF John Hamilton of the Youngstown Mafia honored: Wins the 2067 NDL AL Platinum Stick Award at RF.
1B Jorge Marino of the Miami Vice honored: Wins the 2067 NDL AL Platinum Stick Award at DH.

NL Platinum Stick

C Michael Riggs of the Washington Thunder Crabs honored: Wins the 2067 NDL NL Platinum Stick Award at C.
1B Sam Jenkins of the Washington Thunder Crabs honored: Wins the 2067 NDL NL Platinum Stick Award at 1B.
2B Johnathan Leach of the Los Angeles Bomb Squad honored: Wins the 2067 NDL NL Platinum Stick Award at 2B.
3B Joe Murray of the Houston Alcoholics honored: Wins the 2067 NDL NL Platinum Stick Award at 3B.
SS Alex Brown of the New Jersey River Rats honored: Wins the 2067 NDL NL Platinum Stick Award at SS.
LF Leonardo Morán of the Washington Thunder Crabs honored: Wins the 2067 NDL NL Platinum Stick Award at LF.
CF Joseph Sexton of the Alabama Bears honored: Wins the 2067 NDL NL Platinum Stick Award at CF.
RF Luis Pérez of the San Francisco Seals honored: Wins the 2067 NDL NL Platinum Stick Award at RF.
LF Hiroya Ishida of the Washington Thunder Crabs honored: Wins the 2067 NDL NL Platinum Stick Award at DH.
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

Sumita still won a gold glove?
wdoupis
Reactions:

Post by wdoupis »

He stayed in the NL so stats probably were not impacted much
Uuaww
Reactions: