Seattle Windstorm season preview 2062

Out of the Park Baseball League

Moderators: TheGobOne, Cnasty, Ry, nick

Graywolf357
Reactions:

Seattle Windstorm season preview 2062

Post by Graywolf357 »

5th year running this team 407-404 2 playoffs made in 5 years 2 years choked in the last week to just miss the playoffs. This years team and here we go.

Sp 1 Frank King....by far not a 1 but pitched well in the spring to earn it.

Sp 2 Gabriel Castillas... Wanted this guy for a while. He got hammered in the spring lost the number 1 spot. I think he will end up as a good RP but its what we have.

SP 3 Mauro paz... Young guy will have to step up.

SP 4 Ryunosuke Yamaguchi... Old friend maybe one more ok year for me?

SP 5 Anthony Jones .... Lost the playoff game last year to get in the playoffs 26yo has to show better.

Starting pitching is the weak point this year and it will end up telling the story of the season.

Bullpen

CL Burt Benjamin..Been lights out the last 2 years also hit 2 HR last year.

The rest

RP Esteban Fonseca earn a spot by giving up just 1 run in 14 inngs.l in the spring.

RP Ken Gonzalez was hoping he could start but looks like a no. Pitched well in the spring.

RP Stewart Wells. Has been a very reliable bullpen arm.

Rest of the bullpen just dudes.

Lineup

C Greg Hernandez... hits bombs should fit in this lineup

1B Jesus Mota..... Can he repeat last year 53HR money says no but more power to the line up.

2B Eugene hill.... No steve moore after the team tryed hard to resign him. At least hill wont run from ground balls. Good speed.

SS Natsume Mochizuki.... Should be a very useful type and fit in nicely with the power around him.

3B Jeffrey Sellers..... Love this guy hoping for a 2nd place MVP year and we all know why 2nd lol

LF Brit Stover..... After the trade with Boston Stover was lights out. Needs to hit leftlys better.

CF Anthony Palmer ok D in center has a better bat then Roberto Rodriguez but Rodriguez can flat out play D.
They will share time.

RF Andy Hendricks..... 40 plus homeruns the last 3 years adds more power to the team.

DH Lee Robinson 330 AVG 30HR and 90SB this year? Just can flat out hit. But for a guy that has high speed cant play a lick of D in the OF. Like a hot girl with no boobs she is still hot lol.

Having close to 100 million this off season and missed on any SP is what will kill me this year but we should hit very well and if we get lucky who knows oh wait i do......

2062 Record 78-84 No playoffs.

Good luck to all this season. Stop Montreal let Ted win again.
Graywolf357
Reactions:

Re: Seattle Windstorm season preview 2062

Post by Graywolf357 »

I did it super late night. So i guess i had to bump it. Lol
wdoupis
Reactions:

Post by wdoupis »

I love Lee Robinson and he is an underrated bat in the league. Sellers is good but MVP level? For the sake of the NL lets hope that is not true.

Agree with you though, starting pitching is the weakness and why I think Seattle comes up short of the playoffs this year. I am sure you have some trades up your sleeve that can change that but we shall see
Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by Cnasty »

You’ve done a heck of a job in taking over a dead organization.

Breath of fresh air to the league and hell of a guy.

Good luck this year
DRWebs
Reactions:

Post by DRWebs »

Love the activity and out of the box thinking in order to keep improving your team... Should be fun to watch you and Boston in the beer league finals :)
DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

geez they drop bombs
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

I like this guy!

Return to “Old OOTP Baseball”