Cnasty
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Re: Billy D's 2060 HOF Forecast

Post by Cnasty »

wdoupis wrote:
Cnasty wrote:
wdoupis wrote: I forgot my laptop in the car and i am too lazy to go back to parking garage.
I picture Ukraine and when you say you are "flying" as this dirty, dark war time location where you and your friends are hunkered in some underground bunker that is pitch black with green radar screens everywhere and you are wearing headsets communicating.

Having a parking garage is dispelling every vision i have of this.
Haha, there are some places I go here that fit some of what you are picturing but I am in Kharkiv for the night and it’s a normal 2 million person city and pretty nice. Ex soviet city so you wouldn’t be impressed flying over it but once you are here and get out it’s pretty awesome
Looks pretty nice. Sheltered US citizen theory debunked!
GeorgesGoons
Reactions:

Post by GeorgesGoons »

I should take a week vacation up to the Ukraine and visit my old buddy Billy! What do I need to come up there?
ImageImageImage
qazhby
Reactions:

Post by qazhby »

Grady
Hoffman
Walker
O'Connor
McGee
Morales
Garcia
Plummer
Taylor
qazhby
Reactions:

Post by qazhby »

qazhby wrote:Grady
Hoffman
Walker
O'Connor
McGee
Morales
Garcia
Plummer
Taylor
pretty stacked hof class
Uuaww
Reactions:

Post by Uuaww »

Cnasty wrote:
wdoupis wrote:
Cnasty wrote:
wdoupis wrote: I forgot my laptop in the car and i am too lazy to go back to parking garage.
I picture Ukraine and when you say you are "flying" as this dirty, dark war time location where you and your friends are hunkered in some underground bunker that is pitch black with green radar screens everywhere and you are wearing headsets communicating.

Haha, there are some places I go here that fit some of what you are picturing but I am in Kharkiv for the night and it’s a normal 2 million person city and pretty nice. Ex soviet city so you wouldn’t be impressed flying over it but once you are here and get out it’s pretty awesome
Sluts. He's talking about sluts.
wdoupis
Reactions:

Post by wdoupis »

Uuaww wrote:
Cnasty wrote:
wdoupis wrote:
Cnasty wrote:

Sluts. He's talking about sluts.
They do have the best ;)

Return to “Old OOTP Baseball”