Reactions:

Re: Vice City Files

Post by nick »

I was making a cake. U can see it on my ig story
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

shel311 wrote:Is 2059 the year Miami returns from their 2 full decades of being irrelevant and a non-contender every season?

It IS exciting times in Miami!!!
in the last 20 yrs, Sheltown has a whopping 10 more wins than Miami...0.5 more wins/yr. if we were a non contender and irrelly..what were you again? oh ya u won 1 yr when Boston gave u Todd/Bryan. If Corey doesnt pity how avg you are, youre still at 0 titles and have 100-200 less wins than me. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

nick wrote:oh ya u won 1 yr when Boston gave u Todd/Bryan
Same Todd that didn't play the regular season and hit under.200 in the postseason and Bryan who your ranted and ranted that he didn't do much in the postseason?

It's soooooo obvious when nick knows he's beat on something. He responds to nearly everything I say but the 10 times I've said that exact thing over the past few months, you've ignored it every single time since you know it proves you wrong. Pretty funny to watch you slink away in defeat every time.
nick wrote:if we were a non contender and irrelly..what were you again?
A champ.

Become relevant for the first time in 20 seasons, it's not too much to ask.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

10 more wins in the last twenty years than Miami. Sheltown soooo relevant my bad.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

Anyone else love that sheltown only wins with other people's stats. Without Bryan and Todd sheltown was irrelevant for.. 50 seasons?
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

Pre Todd Bryan - no title
Post Bryan - no title
Post Todd - roflahahahah no playoffs

I'll bring trendon back and get a sweetheart deal, then I'll gloat about relevancy
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

shel311 wrote:Same Todd that didn't play the regular season and hit under.200 in the postseason and Bryan who your ranted and ranted that he didn't do much in the postseason?

It's soooooo obvious when nick knows he's beat on something. He responds to nearly everything I say but the 10 times I've said that exact thing over the past few months, you've ignored it every single time
3 posts, all of them ignored my original comment. :lol:
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

nick wrote:Anyone else love that sheltown only wins with other people's stats. Without Bryan and Todd sheltown was irrelevant for.. 50 seasons?
Same Todd that didn't play the regular season and hit under.200 in the postseason and Bryan who your ranted and ranted that he didn't do much in the postseason?
nick wrote:Pre Todd Bryan - no title
Post Bryan - no title
Post Todd - roflahahahah no playoffs
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

17 yrs before ur title. relevancy 101. Should hit up Wash, OCD, Bos and them to learn what it truly means cause this aint it.

shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

4 posts, all of them ignored my original comment.

Nick wants no part of that. Just like Dak said yesterday, so easy to tell when nick knows he's wrong and has no response.

That 20 years of irrelevance comment really stung, nick is on tilt right now.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

im just confused. are we using real numbers to prove our point or we just talking nonsense? Cause the stats say youre as irrelevant as i am..even with a title. like, u won a title last 20 yrs right? and that yr alone you had 25 more wins than me.. and yet, only 10 more total wins in the 20 yrs.. so.. if we take ur champ yr away, in the other 19 yrs, i have 15 more wins thna irrelevant Sheltown. ho hum.

Also, for being irrelevant, we've both been here 50 yrs and it took u 47 to win and me like 25. But dont worry, youre better, in your head. :lol:

now you gonna go clean up ur trade thread for the 8th day in a row in hopes of trading Todd? :lol:
shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

shel311 wrote:4 posts, all of them ignored my original comment.

Nick wants no part of that. Just like Dak said yesterday, so easy to tell when nick knows he's wrong and has no response.

5 posts...
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

$35/yr and i still have 60 mil to spend next yr :lol:

how pretty. 2 blues and a nice green. How does SHeltowns look? Must be all blue since theyre champs and relevant
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

wait, less than 100 000k more in attendance but 7 mil more in $$? Wait, we can charge more for tickets than champions SHeltown and actually sell? b-b-b-but i thought we werent relevant.

shel311
NDL Championships
NDL Championships
Reactions:

Post by shel311 »

shel311 wrote:
shel311 wrote:4 posts, all of them ignored my original comment.

5 posts...
I've lost count now in this Sheltown Files thread.

Deflect, Duck, Dodge!!!
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

OSA was good to Miami

nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

would like to welcome Carlos Vargo to the blues

DRiccio21
Reactions:

Post by DRiccio21 »

i love your optimism, there was a time Nick might have bid a fond farewell to Leon and Roman's blue, but i enjoy you circling the positives instead.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

we got ourselves a wise guy.
nick
Reactions:

Post by nick »

Starting to think Kevin Thomas wasnt fucked with cause this guy is going down the same path. Learned a 3rd pitch, which keeps getting better, but has dogshit stamina and will never start

When you sign guys like this in FA, you can trade elite, older relievers in deals that make sense. Good GMs understand this.

Return to “Old OOTP Baseball”